Black Heatsink 24uk Mk2

Heatsink

WOW! i am speechless with my jaw on my key board when i first saw pics of judders mk2 i thought it looked horrid (no offence fred) but i guess it all comes down to the parts he was using

but this looks amazing absolutely PERFECT! but it needs a smaller seat i think a odeyssey junior seat in black would look right at home on it (Y) i think i am going to save up and be replicating your bike B)

Andrew

Edited by ANDY-MBK-RIDER

if only those grey bits that are snow were actually the paint job...

Wow, interesting point. Gloss coating over sprinkled stardust on the frame for me!

The black gives it a stealthy-look, and even better if the cranks and bash were black. But it's already as good. Perhaps a bmx-style seat would go well.

Get more pics coming in Steve!

Plenty of clearance between the V arms and cranks I'm pleased to say!

Good good! I was thinking about that the other day.

By 'clearence' do you mean that the cranks stick further out than the vee arms do, or that the cranks arn't long enough to reach up by the vee brake???

wow thats horrible (Y)

the tyres , stem and bars ruin the whole bike it just looks like a 24"bmx

Are you in some way retarded?

Looks really good, not sure on the seat or tyres though... somthing a little slimmer and blacker seat wise... and maybe a little fatter and blacker tyre wise.... would look nicer I think.

Thanks for your comments so far everyone!

Hey Steve

Not too sure on the seat, the red seems out of place. But, apart from that, spot on!

I'll get a black seat on for the update photos. No probs (Y)

it looks sexy :)

if only those grey bits that are snow were actually the paint job...

There isn't any snow on the frame though since I'd just wheeled it out of the shed. It's actually the way the Satin black looks with the transition from top to bottom as it catches the light. :)

You having any trouble with the seat rubbing on the tyre?

No probs with the seat rubbing. Plenty of rail adjustment available and there's also turning the seat post around so it reaches forward.

Are you in some way retarded?

Looks really good, not sure on the seat or tyres though... somthing a little slimmer and blacker seat wise... and maybe a little fatter and blacker tyre wise.... would look nicer I think.

That's settled it then :) I'll swap the tyres off and pop on some proper trials ones for the follow up shots. It will be a couple of days whilst I get the last bits together.

Good good! I was thinking about that the other day.

By 'clearence' do you mean that the cranks stick further out than the vee arms do, or that the cranks arn't long enough to reach up by the vee brake???

The v arms fall inside reach of the cranks, but there is plenty of clearance to avoid clash. I'll get some more photos of this when I do the fully built ones :)

I'm glad you're liking the look of this bike! It's funny but the red in the flesh looks really striking and was quickly my favourite, but the black photographs so well and looks so striking with a simple silver and black build scheme.

Cheers!

Steve

Hi!

Points taken :) The seat clamp, tensioner, chain, left hand crank are all sitting in a box of bits waiting for me to fit them. I will be able to do this finally tomorrow. Just need to change the tyres and seat over too as has been suggested. Chunkier forks would be nice, but these just don't seem to be available in Alu with the 24" vee mount positions. Then again I would love to be proved wrong!

I haven't needed to grind the rear rim because it has only seen fair weather use. Plus it would spoil the all black looks! I wish I had black spokes on the front because that would match the rear better.

Any road, sorry for the delay getting the bike completed. It naturally has taken 2nd place to staying up with orders (Y)

On the tensioner front, I just need to finish working on the Carbon Fibre part to complete the custom design. Once it's fitted I may only let it stay on the frame for the final photos if these don't give away the design completely. I don't want to reveal my big idea at this stage!

I'm glad the chocolate eclairs are being gratefully received. You wouldn't believe how many packets I bought today. It certainly got some looks at the supermarket!

Steve