Heatsink 24uk Mk2

Brian Bleech

nah , thats freds bike!

that seat is just wrong.

can i just say , this set up is always going to look a little odd cause the seat tube is so short!

im just sorry for steve that some one posted a pic of there bike with such a gay seat position.

Edited by Christophe'

Yeah, I agree. It just doesn't look particularly refined, at all.

I don't get why the seat angle isn't increased either, just to make it easier to slam the seat, should you want to? Kinda looks a bit turds with them that high, and knowing the Macneil seats sit relatively far forward anyway, and the way your's is nearly touching the tyre, I don't really get what sort of gash looking setup you'd have to run to slam it properly.

Yeah, I agree. It just doesn't look particularly refined, at all.

I don't get why the seat angle isn't increased either, just to make it easier to slam the seat, should you want to? Kinda looks a bit turds with them that high, and knowing the Macneil seats sit relatively far forward anyway, and the way your's is nearly touching the tyre, I don't really get what sort of gash looking setup you'd have to run to slam it properly.

I'm not really digging the front mech cable guide on the seat tube either :/

Davetrials said that this bike is the worst 24'' ever ,i said that was bullshit and that the worst looking 24 is an Onza Zoot, as it is as ugly and as cheap as shit!! Thats why.

So you every ridden a zoot? oh let guess there to heavy (lift some weight's u wimp lol) thats poo. Can't see why most hate the zoot, the frame is the best thing about the zoot true?

Yes i got one :sleeping: and have re-spec it, sprayed it up, and gotta say think you all chat shite about zoot :- cos it ride's bloody mint! Also the colours they brought out with the zoot are poo, the geo is as sweet as any 24inch bike if not one of the best as the Inspired Fourplay is almost the same? Yet that's the best 24inch bike why? cos its got a seat :giggle: but we all want a Inspired Fourplay (like dave's Inspired )oh me 2 :giggle: , anywayz nice bike dude in white please :-

you need a ghetto spray job - looks waaay too new !! :lol:

I think the thing that makes it look wierd is the skinny forks - some fat urban thingies would suit it better

its pretty cool though...

Give it a couple of weeks and it will look ghetto :P

I agree the forks do look a bit skinny, but there aren't any urban types about with 24" mounts :( Someone should make some.

Like i said the seat is lower now and I am playing about with the bar height to get it feeling right.

You should have got an inspired. lol. Its looks alright but it does look over built and chunky I hope its does the trick for you.

The inspired are lovely frames but the bottom bracket is way to high for me. Been on 5 or 6 and not got on with any of them.

So you every ridden a zoot? oh let guess there to heavy (lift some weight's u wimp lol) thats poo. Can't see why most hate the zoot, the frame is the best thing about the zoot true?

Yes i got one :sleeping: and have re-spec it, sprayed it up, and gotta say think you all chat shite about zoot :- cos it ride's bloody mint! Also the colours they brought out with the zoot are poo, the geo is as sweet as any 24inch bike if not one of the best as the Inspired Fourplay is almost the same? Yet that's the best 24inch bike why? cos its got a seat :giggle: but we all want a Inspired Fourplay (like dave's Inspired )oh me 2 :giggle: , anywayz nice bike dude in white please :-

I said the Zoot was the WORST LOOKING, i dont give a f**k how it rides, because to me it looks like a pile of poo - just my opinion, but i hate its aesthetics thats why i wouldnt own one and have chosen an Inspired over it, not because it has a seat, because it looks awesome. Also man.....i'm buff so no wprries about the weight, if i can bunnyhop my 40lb Kona high enough, i dont think a little old Zoot will be too much trouble.

Don;t be so defensive over your ride, atleast you like the way it looks, i dont...who cares? You carry on enjoying it and i'l stay away from it.

Also, the 24uk is growing on me, but the front cable guides are silly! Looking forward to seeing it messed up!