Max - Video 1

The Duck

Sort of video 1.5? As i did wack some clips up a few months ago, but they were all from one ride, so not really a video. Also, since i started making it, I've improved a fair bit so I look at most of it and think :ermm:. But meh, at least I'll be able to see my progression in years to come.

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Comments please!

tut tut!

Fairly new online trials shop. Growing popularity now too, due to having the cheapest prices on everything + service equivalent to tarty i expect :-.

If not better service. Ordered a tyre last night at 4:15 and got it this morning at 8. Thats service for you.

That vid was mint, edit was good and you have improved an unreal amount. Ride sunday man x

Edited by Ross Gardner

Cheers for all the comments guyths ({)

Yeah Inur, still 18:17. Tried 16 on the back the other day and felt all wrong...

Pro2 is fiiine. Just trying a different drive set-up that wont involve the old pro2.

And yeah, 'properly' sponsored by delta.

Thanks for comments!

Didn't like it.

Bit slow and alot of repeated moves and most of the video was just one move, next clip, one move, next clip etc etc.

Each to their own i suppose. Was mostly to-fronts though, i can do other things... lol

Can't believe you used John Fogerty....made me laugh and made the vid even more enjoyable. Better than some over pretencious emo bullshit. Fun to watch and well done on going for such a bright bike! You have a very relaxed (almost lazy) style, never looks like you're going to get up anything ,then it just plops up....very strange! Cool vid.