New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Hiya guys, just joined up and dropping in to say hi! :D

I'm from sunny Burnley *cough* and joined to try get my head around building myself a decent custom trials bike... should be fun.

Anyho, no doubt i'll make a thread shortly, just got some reading to do first. :unsure:

hi all, i am Kel..

currently riding a crescent illions..

came back to trials recently after an serious injury.. hoping to get to know more friends and learn new moves from fellow trial riders.

Hi all,

My name is Loz and im from Leicester. Used to ride trials daily but had to stop due to work commitments getting a car etc. Have been getting back into trials recently and lovin it. Still using my old school bike though which weighs a ton so in process of looking for a new one on eBay and the like. I am also into cars and have a 3dr sierra cosworth which i also like messing around with :)

cheers!

hello my name is albie

i ride a gu le 08 custom built, im just leaving this to see if anyone lives near sidmouth, devon and wants to ride with me

p.s i love trials :)

cheers

heyy, i'm laurence, im new to the trials forum i ride a mogoose pro bmx, yes i know its not a trials bike hoping to get one soon!

i just practise trials biking on my bmx, yes i know not ideal allways falling off

hobbies are goung out with mates, climbing, going to scouts.

im 14, birthday in march.

thanks.

Hello, my name is Simon, I am 18 years old and I live in France. I have been riding trials for approximately 1 year but not with real trials bikes, they were more kind of trials like bike. Today I ride a M.A.D. Phase 1.2 which I am pleased of. I have been riding BMX for 3 years and I have always love bicycle sports.

oreet guys

im lewis iv been riding about 9 months i have a ko-bike km1

i live near kendal so i go riding with danny and tom swindlehurst (best people to learn from)

and to be honest i dont realy have any other hobbys because trials is the way forword

cheers lewis (Y)

Hi my names Dave, Skinny to my mates and I'm a trials virgin. Well sort of, I used to ride a little hard tail for trails and trials but then wen tthe way of ful sus with a Spech Enduro. Now I'm looking to buy a stock and get into trials proper again.

Cheers

Hi guys,

I have been lingering around this forum for about a year now (still not validated:( ) I am from New Zealand and have been riding for about a year and a half and really enjoy it. Upgraded to a GU Typhoon a couple of months ago which I seem to making a lot of progress on. Broke my wrist a few weeks ago falling off a wall after side hop which sucks but I should be back in action soon. I got a vid if you want to check it out -

Thanks for looking

Patrick

steve ....... 18 yrs old been ryding bmx for 7 years but got bored was always into stalls etc street/tech ryding now quite fancy a go at trials last bike i rode was a wethepeople trust frame , fit blade forks fit dld stem S&M slam xlt bars proper wheel set fly sprocket madera cranks dmr pedals ody seat .... no brakes so trials will be somitng totally different for me :P looking forward to it

Hi my name is Kieran

I have been riding for about 8-9 months i ride an Onza T-Mag 06 and love it. I ride a lot around Chelmsford Essex were i live

so anyone wanting to join me on a ride then feel free. My Onza is stock at the moment but i have just got a new blue Echo back wheel

but I'm having trouble with the snail cams tensioners at the moment so I'm not riding right now :unsure: but hopefully i can sort it out.

Kieran :rolleyes:

Hi,

I'm hoping to use the knowledge on this site to get me started in trials. I have been keen on road and mountain biking for years and I thought that I would give trials a go.

The first thing will be to get myself a bike, to be honest I'm confused by the choice that's available! I've been trawling through the manufacturers and vendors sites, but I change my mind every time I look!

Hello

Im Lee I live near Chichester and I have only been riding for a few weeks I have an 05 Onza T Pro which sadlt atm is broken so im fixing it

I got introduced to the site by my friends and thought it would be a good idea to get a bit more involved

im not a very good rider at the moment but i am always trying to improve

Hey peeps!

I'm Will, 24 from South Manchester currently waiting 4 my 08 T-Mag to return from the workshop after developing a heroically annoying creaking headset :angry:

So, what to say now... Well, clearly I love trials (just waiting for my skill level to match my enthusiasm) and pretty much all blokey things - Football (Manchester United Champions once again :-) most sports, food, music, women, gaming, drinking etc etc etc

It'd be cool to link up with anyone in the South Manchester/Cheshire department for a ride sometime.

Peas

hi my names Nigel..

Quite fancy getting into trials and been looking at a few bikes, just wana get started but cant find the right bike at the min.

Been lookin at the usuals.. echo, onzo, Monty, Zoo etc... most of them are out my price range for now. so if anyone knows/has any that may be within my budget.. holla!

thanks

Hello everyone, I'm Toby, I'm 22 and live in Hampshire. Just started to get back into trials after a 7 year break. Purchased a zoo pitbull and hoping to get back to grips with the riding. It all seems so different from when i used to ride. Everyone seems to be better and the technique appears to be different! But i'm sure i'll pick it up and learn! T. :)