F1

Fish-Finger-er

As a few of you are I'm disapointed Di Resta didn't get the McLaren nod (especially as he is on form), a shame as I think he and Button would get on well (as Button has mentioned), but perhaps a potential move to Ferrari is on the cards.

Also, seems Eddie Jordon was correct, although a couple of days off, even if a few of you think he's an idiot...

Edit: I'm not saying Perez doesn't deserve it, he is a great driver one of the best younger drivers. I was just hoping for another British pairing at McLaren.

Edit 2: I hope Hamilton has to hand back in his MP4-12C :giggle:

Edited by AndrewEH1

Ooh I forgot Paul was in with a chance to go to mclaren. I too hope he gets a good move, maybe he still will move but to Ferrari to replace massa?

Its looking like Massa Will stay at Ferrari for another year. Vettels got a contract for 2014........

Edit 2: I hope Hamilton has to hand back in his MP4-12C :giggle:

He was only going to get that If he won 3 world titles with them. He's going to be piiiiiissed!

It was a prototype version he was after I think, apparently he even made a mark somwhere secret on it just so he knew he was getting the exact right one

I hope they produce a quick car for him. However Hamilton teamed with Ross Braun can only be a good thing?

Also it's great to hear Perez has got a seat at mclaren, he's put in some great drives and deserves it!

What will happen to Schumacher then?

He's officially announced his retirement at the end of the season.

This has been in the pipeline for the last four months or so. It isn't an actual driver contract as far as I am aware, more of a 'if you leave Red Bull at the end of 2013 you can come to Ferrari' contract.

But the good news out of this is Massa is going to be in a Ferrari next year, I just hopes he makes the most of it so he can get a drive for 2014.

No doubt this is all due to the massive changes to the 2014 regulations and Ferrari's ability to spend what seems like an unlimitless amount of money on their F1 team.

I thought the idea with Ferrari was to have one driver go for it (alonso) and the other kind of be taking orders and be doing the best for the team (like massa) and with alonso having such a long contract with Ferrari as number one I can't see vettel being his bitch. As much as I'd love it though ;)

I really hope alonso puts up a fight and wins the championship. He's had to work much harder for it with a poorer car. Where as for vettel with most of his wins he has been gifted them, either with being given a quicker car or luck such as Hamilton breaking down and retiring from the lead.

If you look at the last few races with Hamilton, you can see why he wants to move to away. They may have done a lot for him in his past but he has really been let down with the car and team lately and is havin to struggle due to it.

Hamliton has been level-headed enough to deal with disappointment in the past so there is no reason to just leave a team that gave him his F1 opportunity and a world championship winning car. This season alone just shows that one one driver or team can stay consistent throughout a whole season so why leave.

I can understand why you think that, I won't be naive and say he isn't doing it for the money too. But things like having three mechanical let downs in a row would certainly tick me off and things like messing up car set up in spa and them shocking pit stops at the start and their inconsistency with then atm.

Won't Mercedes have an advantage with car development in 2014 cause they are an engine supplier so when the new engines are out the other teams will be blowing their budget in them and they won't have too? Also Ross Braun being at Mercedes would tempt me, look at his record! It's also a kind of new start for him and I can see him being a bit more settled there rather than as I see it atm him being on edge all the time.

Btw, I'm a big Lewis Hamilton fan :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kimi was jokes, I would hate people talking to me all the time like: "Yea I get it I need to drive fast, let me concentrate." f**k knows where all his speed came from pulling away from 2 safety cars without incident. Wonder where its all been hiding.

• 2 weeks later...