F1

Fish-Finger-er

Isn't that meant to feed air to the DRS making more efficient and so it can be used for more of the qualifying lap?

Nobody's quite sure. That's one possibility, others have been saying it could be fed all the way to the front wing to stall the wing and reduce drag on the straights when the DRS is deployed.

• Like 1

I enjoyed the race very much! Good to see Button win the opening round, hopefully Mclaren can keep the development up!

Sad as this may be but I have now watched the full Sky broadcast and the BBC Highlights. I have to say that I still prefer the Beeb. The banter between Jake and company is so much better! Although I'm sure Sky will improve over the year.

I certainly think having Crofty and Martin Brundle commentating together is a mis-match as they are both lead commentators, maybe they just need a couple more races to sort out their roles. Also Sky Pad, WTF?? Ant Davidson seems to have got a sour deal out of the move compared to Ted Kravitz.

Bought Senna on Blu-Ray last year, great to watch, especially all the achived footage, although very sad at some points.

• 3 weeks later...

Reminds me of when there was a big game on in the premier league which would influence the title. I recorded it cause i was out on my bike during the day. Came back and my grandad was in and i said don't tell me the score cause I'm going to watch it now. He replied, "well there was no score."

double-facepalm1.jpg

I can't quite make out how rosberg alone was so much faster, well i would have found out but bbc 2 shut down after the last qualifying lap til the end credits pretty much (N) Nice to see vettel where he is though ;)

I can't quite make out how rosberg alone was so much faster, well i would have found out but bbc 2 shut down after the last qualifying lap til the end credits pretty much (N) Nice to see vettel where he is though ;)

Ha, I was enjoying the wobbly shots of the match of the day stage thou.

• 4 weeks later...

I know it's the rules, but the rules just have too much of an influence sometimes. I just think sometimes that we don't get to see racing really on the edge or amazing overtaking moves as much cause the rules mean they will get penalized a lot.

• 2 weeks later...