F1

Fish-Finger-er

• 4 weeks later...

No they didn't, they mentioned it on the live show the weekend it was announced. If I remember right there was an entire red button forum on it too.

Recycling headlines isn't working as well for you as actually being a fan would do.

I was 300 miles from home, camping all weekend without internet, radio or TV and knew about it on saturday of the weekend the Sky interference was announced , by a chance encounter with a newspaper in a shop and then when I watched the recorded live race, they mentioned it multiple times.

Vettel is unbelievable, I also think that Red Bull is unbelievable. Still doesn't make me like him, When a sport is dominated so forcefully by an individual or team it becomes a 'best of the losers' race and thats no fun, same as last years MotoGP. Button's championship season wasn't like this, after the season start he Outclassed everyone with driving skill not just a vastly superior car.

Felipe Massa Lewis Hamilton can eat all the dicks in the world.

Lewis Hamilton is an amazing driver, all of his previous seasons in F1 and in other Formulas have proved this.

Felipe Massa is also a great driver, but ever since his big crash in Hungary he hasn't been as good as he was. I don't think he will be in F1 for much longer unless his performance improves.

This season Lewis has been making too many critical mistakes, and almost all of them warranted the penalties that the stewards awarded him with. His after race comments and overly, and often unnecessary, aggresive overtakes have recently been landing him in trouble, Monaco is a clear example of this. Clearly there is something wrong with him whether it be a team/management/personal problem.

In Singapore both the collisions with Massa in the qualifing and the race were unnecessary, Hamilton could of waited a couple of corners to overtake in a much more superior car/driver package. Instead he barrels in and causes avoidable collisions and damages both drivers races.

But that's just my opinion.

• Like 1

I've always been a strong supporter of Lewis but this season he just seems to be making too many unforced errors and actively causing too many accidents. Yesterday with Massa was completely avoidable and just plain stupid from a driver of his standard. In this instance I can certainly see where Massa's coming from.

• Like 2

I think personally Lewis is panicing that Jenson is going to be concidered the No. 1 driver at Mclaren.

More so than Massa's worried about getting dropped?

In qualifying Massa could've easily just let him past but didn't. The race was just a mistake on Hamilton's part - it's not like he's the only one to do it, although he seems to be the only one frequently penalised for it...

I think Massa is past his prime now. The crash in Hungary has spooked him (as it would anybody) and he cant get past it completely. In the same way it affected Sir Stirling Moss with his crash.

I'd of said Jenson would of been concidered as the No.1 driver earlier in the season around the German round if i was team principal that is!

More so than Massa's worried about getting dropped?

In qualifying Massa could've easily just let him past but didn't. The race was just a mistake on Hamilton's part - it's not like he's the only one to do it, although he seems to be the only one frequently penalised for it...

I'm sure Massa is very concerned about being dropped but at least he isn't knocking other cars about the track to make up for it. As far a Ferrari are concerned their car wasn't competitive for the majority of this season and he is still running 6th in the Championship and is finishing races in reasonable positions.

Massa didn't need to let him past during qualifying, as far as I am aware, both cars were on their out lap. If Hamilton did feel that he was quicker on the out-lap he should have be able to easily pass during the out-lap not on the final few corners almost causing an accident on a street circuit and making Massa have to slow right down and dive out of the way, and perhaps ruined his qualifying lap.

Edited by AndrewEH1

• 1 month later...

Seb won again. Hamilton crashed into Massa again. Track seems to have potential but was just way too dusty off line. Sums up the interest the Indians have for F1 at the end when the guy with the second place had no idea who Jenson was or which position he was giving the trophy to! Shame Lotus wouldn't give Chandhook a chance as I'm sure that could've been worth quite a bit for sponsorship next year. An opportunity missed I'd say.

According to the stewards, Massa crashed into Hamilton ;)

Seeing that pug-faced b*****d mash it into the kerb (again ;)) was quite nice.

Ah, sorry, you're absolutely right! Good ol' Johnny Herbert making the FIA support British concerns for once!!

You have to giggle at Massa- it's not like he wasn't aware of the dangers of those orange kerbs!

Massa saying he knew Lewis was there, but "didn't see him in his mirrors when he turned in" and seemingly trying to get out of it on a technicality might have helped more than Johnny's nationality.

But yeah, no-one else seemed to really have problems with those orange kerbs, just Felipe. Rob Smedley's face was priceless afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...