Inur M.g. Video

Greetings

QUOTE (joe b @ Mar 18 2008, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Disappointed that your name isn't Inur for some bizarre reasn though :P .
Haha :D

Yeah, many people think that. It's quite easy to pronounce in polish, very difficult in English. I remember some guys having quite a problem on a London ride a few years ago. Was pretty funny :P

I'm still waiting for my brake mounts though ;):P
I'll be PM'ing you within the next week or two about some parts :)

Thanks a lot guys for the comments. It's really great to see so much support, makes me want to ride. Been having problems with motivation recently but this has helped a lot :)

Yeah, many people think that. It's quite easy to pronounce in polish, very difficult in English. I remember some guys having quite a problem on a London ride a few years ago. Was pretty funny :P

Thanks a lot guys for the comments. It's really great to see so much support, makes me want to ride. Been having problems with motivation recently but this has helped a lot :)

Dude.. Are you going to Koxx days? :D

you sir shouldn't stop... you have too much style! ;)