Whoooooo Are You?!

JT!

• 2 months later...
I listed my previous names in my signature, so that way people can recognise me, like a name badge.

Does anyone have Dan Clarke's "Rofl Harris" avatar, used to be so iconic to me.

Abe's Odessey/Exodus were AWESOME games!

Abe's Odessey/Exodus were AWESOME games!

Certainly were, its a shame though there was going to be a quintology of Oddworld Games.

Apparently they are coming back, but it won't beat the original, makes me wanna dig out my PS1 and the games.

It was tough for my new username, it was either Albino Slig, Captain Scarlet or Dr. John A. Zoidberg. :giggle:

Oh well, you'll soon see another one in 6 months time.

i used to be revell-bikes, now im onzaboyf**ker cos i can f**k this geeky boy's ass.

note:onzaboymark. ban me if you want, it's as other people copying your username, f**king noobs,

If you're trying to be a fanny towards me, you could at least try and make sense so I can get what you're saying?

As a little 'for the record' thing, it wasn't me who started the Onzaboy___ thing (Apart from originally being Onzaboymark, I mean this time round...).

If you're trying to be a fanny towards me, you could at least try and make sense so I can get what you're saying?

As a little 'for the record' thing, it wasn't me who started the Onzaboy___ thing (Apart from originally being Onzaboymark, I mean this time round...).

INITIATE BANSWITCH ENGAGE

As much as that post made me lol, I can't, can I? It's the same whenever anyone has a go at me, I can't just ban them 'cos then I'll just get more people f**king whining at me through PMs, and it's annoying having to see PM popups all the time when I'm trying to generally lurk the now invisible "Post a pic of your girlfriend" thread. :shifty:

But yeah, considering he's allegedly a "Prankster", and that we should "Watch out", I haven't really seen much shit to convince me otherwise. Ultimate f**kup was trying to call Dave out for the way he edited a video...

...5 years ago.

As much as that post made me lol, I can't, can I? It's the same whenever anyone has a go at me, I can't just ban them 'cos then I'll just get more people f**king whining at me through PMs, and it's annoying having to see PM popups all the time when I'm trying to generally lurk the now invisible "Post a pic of your girlfriend" thread. :shifty:

But yeah, considering he's allegedly a "Prankster", and that we should "Watch out", I haven't really seen much shit to convince me otherwise. Ultimate f**kup was trying to call Dave out for the way he edited a video...

...5 years ago.

Abusive member name?

As a current onzaboyolian i find it offensive as it refers to all of us not just the original leader, god-reincarnate.