Shall We Split Classifieds Into For Sale And Wanted Subforums?

tomturd

Blah  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Should Classifieds forum be split into seperate For Sale and Wanted subforums?

• yes
    • no

Just an observation.

Having a quick look at the new layout, and 'Feedback' is a subforum of the For Sale section. Ok, seems fair enough, only need one feedback location.

However, the 'Leave feedback for this topic' button only seems to feature in the FS threads, not the Wanteds.

Possible bit of work for a certain turd?

You got it guys, nice one.

How come Feedback is no longer listed as a subforum?

Its just hidden for the time being. Can't work out what to do with it really... duplicated it in both forums? Make it a new subforum of classifieds? Leave it out as theres a feedback button at the top? Or maybe have a 'View this members feedback' (quite an obvious link) on every post in there.

I think the "Classifieds" section should be above the media section. Keep clicking on "rides and locations" for "for sale/wanted" :P

I put it above to start with but that didn't look right either. I think its probs less important so should go below. Heck Perhaps right at the bottom even below chit-chat. You'll soon get used to it :P

Its just hidden for the time being. Can't work out what to do with it really... duplicated it in both forums? Make it a new subforum of classifieds? Leave it out as theres a feedback button at the top? Or maybe have a 'View this members feedback' (quite an obvious link) on every post in there.

Like that idea Tom. Lets have a look what it will be like.

Danny.

well say someone was selling a king hub and a differnt person had a topic in the wanted section saying he wanted a king hub, if the seller doesnt look in wanted section before posting a topic, the chances are the person who wants the king will look in the for sale section anyway, so it will cancel the problem out. Plus it makes things neater.

I suggested that a while ago, but it would effectivly mean new members could sell because new members would reply to wanted topics.

yer but in theory they already can sell, if a full members is after summit and someone from nmc adds them on msn with a part for sale theyve got around it, and vis versa if an nmc wants something they can just add them to msn, the last thing your going to ask is ohhh are you i new members??

ooo tom you big risk taker you, go on chuck, go for it!

Just because we don't all like doing backflips etc :unsure:

I did take a risk the other day actually - you won't believe it when you hear this one! I was in somerfield, thought to myself 'I need butter.. hmm shall I get some? I've only got a little bit left', after much deliberation I thought f*ck it, what I've got left should last. Consequently I've now run out of butter.

Anyway, job done, thread closed!