Something A Little Different...

monkeyseemonkeydo

Hey peeps, got bored this afternoon so decided to go into the woods today for a play on the 24". Filmed in about half an hour between showers and thrown together in Windows Movie Maker in another half hour this evening... Comments welcome but don't be too mean (I'm no Jonny Jones ok...) :D

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Dave

P.S. track is The Gamits 'Broken In (Demo Version)'

Edit:

Im off there myself on sat if its where i think it is? Ringwood?

looks like the council did an ok job.

Yeah, Just head for Verwood from Ringwood and it's on the left. Still a little under developed but there's actually a meeting there on Saturday morning about what to build next.

was ok, your better than that dave, btw its not a comp bike, back to the streets with you

I know. Was just something to do really and to show that 24" bikes don't just have to be used for shit BMX (even when running silly pressures and street tyres on wet wood). Will be trying to put together a 'proper' vid when the weather gets better...

That was very cool, my inspired is coming at the beginning of next month and i plan to not only restrict myself to street on it, so this is great to see!! Looked very fun, You can't beat a solo blast around the woods sometimes..think i may have to check this place out sometime soon!

having looked at some of the photos of the place i'm stuck as to whether i'd prefer to bring my Kona Coiler or inspired to that place.... i think the nimble Inspired could be useful, could see the fatboy Kona taking me off some of the narrower bits...looks a very cool place, i think an extended video from you there is whats needed!!!

Edited by Matthew62