Atomz Akt 2 2008

Tribal Zone

QUOTE (danny B @ Mar 7 2008, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the main changes are the bolt through rear axle which will improve rigidity and the weight, the bike is almost 200 grams lighter!!!!!!! now weighing in at 1.65kg!!!!

Cool, good stuff Danny (Y). Does the frame have to be used with certain hubs then? I take it the actual axle must locate in the dropouts somehow before bolting up...

for the price i put the public price list on tribalzone and it can be watched or downloaded here :

http://latribalzone.free.fr/spip/IMG/pdf/P..._March_2008.pdf

the changes for 2008 are new paint job and new parts : new fork new rims, new hubs, new spokes, new chain tensioner, new maxxis tyres, new cranset, new freewheel... and maybe some changes on the frame... i just hear about a modification of the shape of the rear chainstays

i have asked on my pro model for it to be speced with the last years dropout to fit my king which will be a lot better for the british and american market because not all of us lot run the scary freewheels lol and my bikes geo is a little different with it having a different head angle and its a bit longer but will still be just as light and rigid..... (Y)

QUOTE (danny B @ Mar 11 2008, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i have asked on my pro model for it to be speced with the last years dropout to fit my king which will be a lot better for the british and american market because not all of us lot run the scary freewheels lol and my bikes geo is a little different with it having a different head angle and its a bit longer but will still be just as light and rigid..... (Y)

have you got any pictures of your bike built up?

steve