Ot: Why The Hell Is The Bmx Pics Thread...

Will Arnold

Many people quitting trials for something to give em a new kick - which is usually BMX, or a bit of both

The thread was created before bmx-forum and as far as im aware bmx forum is pretty inactive because tf is just so good :P

Because it was started before BMX-forum existed, and it can't be moved over there.

It's not really the biggest problem in the world right now, and how is it an 'important topic'?

have a look at the heading its under hehe

not saying it to cause any problems, just stating that its a bit out of place!

I agree, now that there's the bmx forum, TF should be 100% BMX free, but then again i personally have no interest in bmx at all.

There should be www.mtb-forum.co.uk too.

I agree, now that there's the bmx forum, TF should be 100% BMX free, but then again i personally have no interest in bmx at all.

There should be www.mtb-forum.co.uk too.

listen to this guy :-

I agree to a vast extent. (Y)

Now that BMX forum is here, use that for BMX!

A proper MTB forum would be mint, as there doesn't appear to be one at the moment, but then again, I havn't looked very hard.

And are you going to pay the monthly rate ?

We own our own server so costs stay the same no matter how many sites we have on it. I guess maybe sometime we could make 'bike-forum.co.uk' a general MTB forum but can't see that happening within the next year or 2. TF and BMX-forum are the main priorities at the moment, as well as TrialsTube which I'll continue to develop.

We own our own server so costs stay the same no matter how many sites we have on it. I guess maybe sometime we could make 'bike-forum.co.uk' a general MTB forum but can't see that happening within the next year or 2. TF and BMX-forum are the main priorities at the moment, as well as TrialsTube which I'll continue to develop.

Well at least buy the domain name, then it's in the bag. :P