Awesome Tyres !

I'm hungry

Just happened to click on this on ebay and oh my god! Never seen anything like it before?! Does anyone/has anyone even seen tyres like these?

Can they be bought in the UK?!

What do you guys recon?! PIMP or what!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cannondale-F4000-SL-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Sneak preview!! 8a641ma8.jpg

Edited by I'm hungry

Certainly look fun, although i wonder if they stay looking as good once they've got mud, dirt, dog shit etc on them

Thats a really good point, you would have to clean them after every ride I imagine if you did ride through mud, dont think they would get that dirty riding street (I try and keep out of water and mud when im out and about)

And you can get them in different thread patterns so hopefully they wont be as slick.

Website says 20" tyres are available in dirt or street...

Definitely going to invest in some at some point in the future, you only live once.

Black frame, bars and forks, white rims and white and black version of the tyre :shades:

tyre's great but i think that bike is totally pimp.

18.5lb??? with front and rear disc and headshox??...how light is that frame and the wheelsets!?

steve

agreed looks pimp!

but that guy has pants on fire! no way its 18.5 pounds! has got deore quality cranks and old louise discs! tut tut

Edited by prowler in the yard