Rider Weight

Cam

It says I'm borderline obese. It should be noted that by the BMI standard Brad Pitt is overweight and George Clooney is obese. The BMI has been pretty much universally disproven as a means of determining whether people are overweight or not, especially people with above average musculature, which most trials riders would qualify for...

What! Why does it matter?

Bigmans and amzing rider and is a big build

Ash Kennards a lil skinny runt and hes amazing as well....

Yer big mans awsome. I weigh a fair bit though but im cutting down on bad food and gaining muscle by going to the gym 3 night's a week. when the summer comes I may go to the gym only 2 times a week but the 2 times I go I may just work on muscle :D

Edited by 1337 Trials

yeah, the more they weigh the more power theyre going to have behind them, so I reckon it will pretty much be balanced out. hard to say though really, I reckon theres an optimum body type for trials riders: 100% ectomorph with high percentage fast twitch muscle... and I reckon around the 11stone mark, 6ft tall ish... This size would suit the geometry of most modern frames too.

oh what a let down for myself. assuming everyone is built like i am, who weight 11st and are 6ft id imagine theyre not not entirely powerful ...

Hahaha i didn't mean it like that you dickhead, just your lean and ride stock so was the best example i could think of, i know your packed, some picure on your face book of you with a shotgun..... hmm buff bod. And your not bigger than me im a fat f**k :)

i dont really hate you

who else thinks its cute the way kennard tries so hard :)

i hate you though