Onza Zoot !

2hammered

How comes your getting rid of it? I'm the guy who's got/had the silver koxx stock...i've met you a couple of times around Notts and at Evans. Have you had enough of trials or just fancy a change?

Matt.

still riding ! only jus got back into it and after ridin a few mods i fancy a change , so jus seeing what people offer .

In what way? Looks right to me- they have the steel reinforcement ring on the headtube which makes the headset sit funny compared to normal frames... is that what you mean?

thats what i meant,i thought it wasnt sat in the frame right :- my bad,nice bike none the less.

steve

Could you take the adaptes out and run an internal headset?!

I'm not sure... I only had my zoot for a couple of weeks but looking at the headtube it looks exactly like the T-Rex one that took an internal h'set so it wouldn't surprise me. It would mess up the geometry a bit though I'd have thought, you'd have to compensate with uber high rise bars and loads of stem stackers maybe...