Czar Freetrials 08?

Rebelistic

I've heard that the wheels it runs are about 50.8mm larger than they ought to be...

*removes tongue from cheek*

:S I don't understand - do you mean the break mounts are in the wrong place, or the chain stays/seat stays are too long? - doesn't it use standard 26 inch wheels?

:S I don't understand - do you mean the break mounts are in the wrong place, or the chain stays/seat stays are too long? - doesn't it use standard 26 inch wheels?

it's one of them 24" jokes that only the really trendy riders understand...

:$

Haha, my metric/imperial conversion isn't too great. Should have said 2 inches!

Now I have been tempted by 24 inch for a while. Maybe when I get my stock bikes sorted (and my bank account recovers) I'll try an Inspired 24 or something similar.

Haha, sorry... Yeah, 50.8mm = 2" and 24" is the way forward as far as streety trials goes in my humble opinion. I'm far from trendy though...

24 is gay :sleeping:

danny mac is way sexier on 26"...as holroyd,as you, as ali, as anyone

26 is the future

just my opinion :lol:

and this czar is ok but prefer a good old ashton or 2004 short pitbull...a lot of oldschool trial frame are streety just because they are short and flicky...

seat is useless,but classic geo with low bb and short chainstay is the sex (my god, I love my justice frame)

I want one so badly!

Proper disk mount :D

Tarty could you build up like a wee show model thing? Rather than the one on webcyclery that looks like arse... Build a pretty one to convince me!

But then technically the bike wouldnt be new then so all them parts would have to be sold at a knocked down price looseing them money. And if they arnt flying off the shelves now then building one up proberly won't make a difference.

24 is gay :sleeping:

danny mac is way sexier on 26"...as holroyd,as you, as ali, as anyone

26 is the future

just my opinion :lol:

and this czar is ok but prefer a good old ashton or 2004 short pitbull...a lot of oldschool trial frame are streety just because they are short and flicky...

seat is useless,but classic geo with low bb and short chainstay is the sex (my god, I love my justice frame)

I know what you mean about old school frames, I'm just about to build up my 04 Pure - I'm looking foward to riding it again, I seem to remember it being really good.

I want one so badly!

Proper disk mount :D

Tarty could you build up like a wee show model thing? Rather than the one on webcyclery that looks like arse... Build a pretty one to convince me!

First positive comment about the frame. I'd be tempted to try one but not enough to part with £300. Still it's nice to see a modern old school frame. Shame no one seems to have one.

Adam, Can't you get one built up.

With a proper build, So we can all marvel?

Aidan.

But then technically the bike wouldnt be new then so all them parts would have to be sold at a knocked down price looseing them money.

Got it in one!