Charcoal Simtra

Peperami

Hey, have had this since thursday, and loving it! So easy on the back wheel, still getting to grips with it but it flies...

DSC00106.jpg

Oh, and thanks to ali at tarty for the colour choice :P

Edit: New pics further down the thread...

Edited by Peperami

looks nice man id change the front rim to black.

there so easy on thwe back wheel arent they with no effort hope she rides nice as. im finding it hard to backwheel though on these may because of my shocking back brake but just cant get any hieght

looks nice man id change the front rim to black.

there so easy on thwe back wheel arent they with no effort hope she rides nice as. im finding it hard to backwheel though on these may because of my shocking back brake but just cant get any hieght

Yeah the rims are due to be changed mate, want to stick tryall rims on front and rear. Thinking maybe silver rims, keep it simple.

Hmmm, not sure on backwheeling though, might be finding it harder cos of the length mate? what did you have before yours?

Cheers dude, how are you getting on with yours?

What have you gone with for bar and stem? Running a tryall stem with no spacers, and an onza 30" riser

pretty well actually ,i really feel comfortable on the bike (Y) its just awesome.

i got a no spacers ,a flat bar (simtra mcdonnalds one or sumit) cut down by about 12mm either side and a stem that came with my sarecen mad,the stem is pretty good mind ,the bottom of the bars in the clamp measure at about 89cm of the floor :blink: best info i can give on the stem as i dont know the geomentry of it lol.

hows your steed riding then?is the rear end really stiff on your bike?

im finding it hard to backwheel though on these may because of my shocking back brake but just cant get any hieght

im not having any problems backwheeling mine,maybe it could be you stem and bar combo?

cheers,steve

• 3 weeks later...
Some updated pics... loving it now :)

DSC00128.jpg

DSC00129.jpg

And coustsinks B)

DSC00130.jpg

Comments welcome,

Dan

look sweet,nice to see a bit of purple on a bike (Y) could you possible measure the bottom of the bars where it is clamped in the stem to the floor please sometime?i just wanna see how mine compares :)

steve

Edited by banbury trials

Lookin' nice!

Are those 175mm cranks? - I got 170mm ones by mistake. Don't suppose it makes much difference.

(Y)

Nup, 170's with 16/14 gearing mate.

look sweet,nice to see a bit of purple on a bike (Y) could you possible measure the bottom of the bars where it is clamped in the stem to the floor please sometime?i just wanna see how mine compares :)

steve

Cheers mate. The rims have come out quite purple in the pics, more of a pinky red in the metal! Will have a bash at measuring it for you dude.