Sleep Walking.

Smoby

The other night I thought I dreamed that I walked into my brothers room and saw him and hit girlfriend just sitting there watching T.V.?.?.?

The next day I saw them and they told me that I walking into there room look at them turned away and shut the door.?.?.?

Then I was thinking about it and it had happened to me loads of times (Apparently). Dad told me that I walked into the front room when he was sleeping down there and I had my eyes open but I don’t remember that.

The strange thing is I remember that when I walked into me brother’s room I woke up as soon as I opened the door? Then I think that’s why I went back into my room. If I didn’t wake up god knows where I could have woke up.?.?.?

Has anybody else ever slept walked?

Craig. :)

Discuss.

yeh, we was on holiday once, in this pretty buig house. i woke up walked around and opened all of the doors, and windows downsatiar and went back to sleep which is pretty scary!

I do other scary stuff in my sleep aswell, i think i was taking to some one on here about this aswell. My girlfriend says that i have random conversations with her in my sleep. i once questioned her about what ratio celly based paints should be mixed with thinners once :P I also get out of bed walk around the rom do some thing random and get in bed again!

bloody freeky stuff though!

yeh, we was on holiday once, in this pretty buig house. i woke up walked around and opened all of the doors, and windows downsatiar and went back to sleep which is pretty scary!

I do other scary stuff in my sleep aswell, i think i was taking to some one on here about this aswell. My girlfriend says that i have random conversations with her in my sleep. i once questioned her about what ratio celly based paints should be mixed with thinners once :P I also get out of bed walk around the rom do some thing random and get in bed again!

bloody freeky stuff though!

I went on holiday and talked in my sleep every night. One night is as talking about Jacket Potato’s and Princesses :| Pretty Strange indeed!

My girlfriend says that i have random conversations with her in my sleep.

i do this most nights apparently. and some of the stuff i talk about, i've NEVER talked about when i'm awake. sometimes i hump her leg in my sleep aswell. it's ok though, she wakes me up by farting, so i don't feel bad.

I got up and pissed in the fridge once thinking it was the toilet :$ .

Had to throw the fridge out and get a new one :S

That reminds me of a joke...

A man walks up to his wife and says... "Hey god is looking over me all the time!

Wife Replies: "Why do you think that?"

Man Replies: When I go to the toilet and open the door, he turns the light on for me... When I close the door he turns the light off.

Wife Replies: For God Sake! He's been pissing in the Fridge again!

Lmao! Craig :P.

Haha....

My mate at school used to sleep walk all the time. And we went out on a camping trip one weekend. About 20 of us.

we were in a bar and this guy was chatting with some bloke and he ended up getting bladdered. And he started sleep walking, and every night for 4 days he sleep walked into my hut and got into bed with me...

So one day we poked a jonny up his ass and told him he got owned by the bloke from the bar.

He still thinks he's been raped, Even now !!!

Edited by Pashley26

Haha....

My mate at school used to sleep walk all the time. And we went out on a camping trip one weekend. About 20 of us.

we were in a bar and this guy was chatting with some bloke and he ended up getting bladdered. And he started sleep walking, and every night for 4 days he sleep walked into my hut and got into bed with me...

So one day we poked a jonny up his ass and told him he got owned by the bloke from the bar.

He still thinks he's been raped, Even now !!!

very harsh, but funny

i'm curious as to how you actually got the jonny up his arse without sticking anything else up there.