This Is Trials-forum Yeah....

Joe Sheehan!

Trials:  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still ride?

• Yes
    • No
    • Still ride but not trials

Because they are interested in the sport / have friends on here I'd guess :)

I'm going to go with the "It's like crack," option, "you say it's not worth it anymore, but you just keep coming back."

I just enjoy the semi sensible nature of the chit chat forum here, I also like to watch trials videos and see what's happeneing in the sport.

Yep still going strong although i do always feel other people get me to ride. ie. i wont ride until someone comes to my door, or calls me up and tells me to. Now Ricks got his bike fixed im riding of least 3 times a week, but can not ride for weeks and not really notice it kinda thing

Yet you're still averaging over 2 posts per day on trials-forum... I find it really quite strange that so many people frequent this forum who don't actually ride.

So because i don't ride a particular strand of bicycle i cant go on a forum. good one.

I have Friends on here, and i like to give advise/seek advice, on here.

And i do ride , but its BMX, so i am not allowed on trials forum?

Edited by Mod Man Leo

bosted my ankle about 2 years ago and stopped riding seriously after that cause my riding just deteriorated and i rarely rode, then I stopped and rode BMX for a bit, and then some trials but then stopped riding completely over summer last year cause my ankle was still bosted so i decided give it time to heal a bit. started riding every now and then in September and now i'm just sick of my bike breaking so i've stopped so i can ride BMX now, gonna keep my trials bike though incase I fancy a ride on it sometimes.

Just wish more people posted on BMX-forum

Edited by mr ailsbury

I've just realised it's been almost a year and a half since I last touched a trials bike, haha! that's kinda sad :( but nevermind.

I have an XC bike I plan on riding more over summer, i'm just a big girly girl and hate going out in the cold.

And I rode bmx too, all summer 06 but me and my friends just lost interest/moved on.

Infact I quit TF entirely until recently, I just began browse it now and again.

I think friends play a big part in wether you continue to ride or not, we used to have a good 5 locals riders, but they all eventually moved on, and i'm not really the sort to ride by myself. I have big respct to people who can motivate themselves to ride alone, but to me riding with friends was 90% of the fun, alone it's just depressing.

I think friends play a big part in wether you continue to ride or not, we used to have a good 5 locals riders, but they all eventually moved on, and i'm not really the sort to ride by myself. I have big respct to people who can motivate themselves to ride alone, but to me riding with friends was 90% of the fun, alone it's just depressing.

All my mates quit but my best mate Nick recently got an Identiti so it's all good - then again lack of riding buddies never bothered me as I had my tunes on :)