This Is Trials-forum Yeah....

Joe Sheehan!

Trials:  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still ride?

• Yes
    • No
    • Still ride but not trials

Pretty simple, do you still do trials or not? i see quite a few people on here who dont do trials anymore, and some that still ride bikes but not trials yet still use the forum, and i was quite interested about the trials to non-trials riding user ratio, so ermmm....

...vote away kids! :turned:

I keep meaning to buy a bike, and I will have one by the start of summer.

Haven't ridden for like 2 years, still got a set of wheels and old Ashton Mk3 in the shed at home, but no one wants em because they're old fashioned, no one wants Mavic rims anymore...

I had to take a break from trials last year after doing my back in & in that time we moved house. There's sweet F.A. to ride where we are now & it takes about 45mins to ride anywhere half decent (I ride a fair bit of XC so thats not a slow ride 45mins)

We're moving back into town again soon so i'm getting excited about starting riding the trials bike again but I also started riding BMX about 2 months ago & am really psyched on that at the moment.

Anwsered Yes because I still ride occasionally, but to be honest I've lost interest in it. Been looking for something new lately, need something a little bit faster.

None of my close mates ride, so its a bit boring occasionally, but I'm riding with Tom this weekend which should get me back into it. I think I'm just growing a little tiresome of the whole sport now. I rode motorcycle trials from 7 to 16-17 and cycle trials from 17 until now.

Always thought about going back into motorcycle trials because its something I enjoyed, and I was a hell of a lot better at it than I am at bike trials...but then again, I want to start fresh with something completely new.

Although I know that if I quit and sell up, I'll regret it and miss by bike like hell...although it is summer soon, so when the weather picks up I'll be riding a lot more...never ridden the monsterboy in hot weather before :)

Hmm uni pretty much killed trials for me. First year i rode 2 or 3 times a week every week. 2nd year it dropped to once a week.. 3rd year pretty much 3-4 month gaps between single rides lol. 4th year.. ive ridden 3 times since september.. 2 of which were just on the changeover to october and once a week on friday ago.... bangin lol

bmx REPRESENT :turned:

Got bored of trials cos noone else round here rides and i just ended up preffering BMX for the general travel opportunities just cruising the streets and more variety of spots an just get to see more wierd places an stuff. More interesting photo wise too imo.

Kept my trials bike for about 8 months not riding it then decided it was an end of an era and sold it in bits about 4 months ago.

bmx :D

http://www.bmx-forum.co.uk

bmx REPRESENT :turned:

Got bored of trials cos noone else round here rides and i just ended up preffering BMX for the general travel opportunities just cruising the streets and more variety of spots an just get to see more wierd places an stuff. More interesting photo wise too imo.

Kept my trials bike for about 8 months not riding it then decided it was an end of an era and sold it in bits about 4 months ago.

yeah bmx init bled

:P

I haven't rode trials for years :$ , BUT I did fix my bike the other day so at least it works now and theres a lot more chance I'll actually ride it..