Phil Feeney's New 24 "goodboy" Setup

Mark W

Truth. Almost busted out the CTFO or whatever they're called gels for my flashes so I could just set the white balance and have no colour-cast on the BG being different to the foreground, but then I remembered that they were in my other camera bag.

Some bikes photos > No bike photos.

Boon: "24", part of the K-124 shenanigans going on over at Tarty.

im confused?

koxx?

Lame night photo (N) (should of used no auto-flash with long exposure shot), but probably the best 24in setup ive seen to date. (Y)

Gobshite. There's no point saying any more than that really, you're just a gobshite. What you don't know, you make up.

Probably the best bike/rider portraits I've seen lately, Mark. And I'm not just saying that, either.

Lol! Have'nt heard that word in ages, Just out of curiousity Mark, whats the weight?

From what I felt of Phil's bike yesterday, not much. It's all steel with some well thought-out designs/gussets too, so it should last a decent length of time too, fingers crossed! Just hope that the fact it's steel doesn't mean the price tag is gonna be monumental.

Ian - cheers (Y)

• 5 months later...