Grant Hundley

BenLeacock™

Spoke to grant last night, and he said that he got a refund on the brake becuase he did apparantly send it :S i said to him " ben should have been refunded his money in the same week you found out the brake was lost, it is your responsobility and if you decide to get or not to get insurance on the brake it is your problem ( your loss)" he sad that ben was cocky on the phone to gants dad so they decided not to refund him straight away......... i said well to right he should have been cocky you shouldent of tryed to ripped him off :)

did a simler thing to max-t.

cheers

not actually a joking matter hear scopes :S

You spell it Scopse

And I'm not joking. I can see this turning into a full on bitchfest because your sticking up for someone who, by the looks of it, mucked a few people around. Calling people 'little shits' isn't really the best way to go about sorting out a bad situation, you yourself aren't exactly the oldest member so it's quite hypocritical an also directing an insult like that at a large group of people (who tend not to put up with lazy sellers) isn't going to get anybody anywhere.

You spell it Scopse

And I'm not joking. I can see this turning into a full on bitchfest because your sticking up for someone who, by the looks of it, mucked a few people around. Calling people 'little shits' isn't really the best way to go about sorting out a bad situation, you yourself aren't exactly the oldest member so it's quite hypocritical an also directing an insult like that at a large group of people (who tend not to put up with lazy sellers) isn't going to get anybody anywhere.

Ok that actually did boar me......im not the type of person to have a bitch fest.......little shits ....meaning the people who dont even know him and still insist on having a good old jab at him.....sorry if i spelt your name inncorrectly......didnt say i was the oldest at all and did not imply that either,,,,

i stick up for grant as he is genuine.....we all make mistakes no one is perfect.....he is sorry for the mess thats caused (Y)

Dave

x

Ok that actually did boar me......im not the type of person to have a bitch fest.......little shits ....meaning the people who dont even know him and still insist on having a good old jab at him.....sorry if i spelt your name inncorrectly......didnt say i was the oldest at all and did not imply that either,,,,

i stick up for grant as he is genuine.....we all make mistakes no one is perfect.....he is sorry for the mess thats caused (Y)

Dave

x

Firstly, don't be such an arrogant arse. You spell it bore, an I didn't write it to be a gripping read, merely pointing out that what your saying is offensive an totally unjustified, these people that are complaining about Grant aren't little shits. They're people that are fed up with lazy sellers. They haven't done anything wrong, and if your sticking up for him then your making yourself look like even more a twat. He's obviously not genuine if there's been this much hassle to buy something, an then all that's received is his money back, not even the part he bought. If he's sorry for the mess he's caused, let him apologise an get your tongue out his backside.

I'm also wondering if it's possible for you to write sentences without your thinking time represented with full stops?

looks whos handbags are flying now......simply a discussion and u get shitty :giggle: lighten up

spelling in english with out trying to use the spell checker is only cheating......i learn to write in the best of my english abbilaties

full stops boar me to (Y)

Edited by mrkoxx

looks whos handbags are flying now......simply a discussion and u get shitty :giggle: lighten up

spelling in english with out trying to use the spell checker is only cheating......i learn to write in the best of my english abbilaties

Does thinking bore you aswell? His handbag wasn't flying. He was simply saying that Grant is a scamming twat, and therfore cannot be a 'sound' guy. And I do believe you were the one who got 'shitty' first. And your spelling is atroscious. People with English as a second language and who are younger than you have a better grasp of the English language. You should be ashamed.

And he wasn't telling you to use fullstops. He was telling you to stop being so simple where you have to put "......" where you have been thinking of what to say next.

Anyway, I hope that check clears. If it does, than either Grant's pulled his finger out or has been kicked in the arse by his parents. Maybe we should let him come back? If it does clear, it shows he's trying to change at least?

Does thinking bore you aswell? His handbag wasn't flying. He was simply saying that Grant is a scamming twat, and therfore cannot be a 'sound' guy. And I do believe you were the one who got 'shitty' first. And your spelling is atroscious. People with English as a second language and who are younger than you have a better grasp of the English language. You should be ashamed.

My cousin Tom is French and 13, and completely shits on this guy to be honest.

wanker

Forum does make me chukkle quite a bit actually (Y)

Younger people pick things up quicker ;)...TOTALLY aree my english is bad but im not to botherd about it at the moment .As long as people cand understand me witch you all quite clearly do so its all gravy (Y)

wanker. if thats your opinion then thats fair i guess.... know me well do you ? Nope

Edited by mrkoxx

And he wasn't telling you to use fullstops. He was telling you to stop being so simple where you have to put "......" where you have been thinking of what to say next.

Anyway, I hope that check clears. If it does, than either Grant's pulled his finger out or has been kicked in the arse by his parents. Maybe we should let him come back? If it does clear, it shows he's trying to change at least?

Safe to say i can spel much better than your self though ;) so dont even start to tell me my spelling is bad. take a wee ganger at yours ;)

Edited by mrkoxx

Safe to say i can spel much better than your self though ;)

Somehow, I think not. :lol:

Anyway, enough of the botching about f**king spelling!

I want names of the 5 other people that Grant sold the brake/adapters to.

wanker. if thats your opinion then thats fair i guess.... know me well do you ? Nope

exactly, he wouldnt say it to your face would he? nah hed be too scared.

i think we should all cut grant some slack, hes obviously got money issues, and thats why he had to mess people around, so why dont we all help out a fellow rider, whos a real sound lad, by all of us just paypalling him £1 each, itll make such a difference to his life.

[/sarcasm]

the guys conned people, then refused to give money back, till his parents where involved, someone here has lost money, which is too much effort for him to get back, so hes made off with someones money, and only given bens back, because he was hassled to do it by peoples parents. why should he get any slack, hes a bad seller, hes conning people. if it was the other way round,and I had conned you and your mates out of money, youd be slagging em off, calling me a w*nker, (which most of Tf does anyway :P) and saying i should be blacklisted.

face it, the guys a complete tosser when it comes to selling bits, he might not be a tosser of a riding mate.but for selling stuff, he is. in the same way Fred West would be a great next door neighbour if you wanted a patio laying, but you wouldnt let him look after your kids for 2 weeks while you where on holiday.

as for all this "you cant call me a wanker, you dont know me" you dont have to know some one well to know there a wanker.

exactly, he wouldnt say it to your face would he? nah hed be too scared.

i think we should all cut grant some slack, hes obviously got money issues, and thats why he had to mess people around, so why dont we all help out a fellow rider, whos a real sound lad, by all of us just paypalling him £1 each, itll make such a difference to his life.

[/sarcasm]

the guys conned people, then refused to give money back, till his parents where involved, someone here has lost money, which is too much effort for him to get back, so hes made off with someones money, and only given bens back, because he was hassled to do it by peoples parents. why should he get any slack, hes a bad seller, hes conning people. if it was the other way round,and I had conned you and your mates out of money, youd be slagging em off, calling me a w*nker, (which most of Tf does anyway :P) and saying i should be blacklisted.

face it, the guys a complete tosser when it comes to selling bits, he might not be a tosser of a riding mate.but for selling stuff, he is. in the same way Fred West would be a great next door neighbour if you wanted a patio laying, but you wouldnt let him look after your kids for 2 weeks while you where on holiday.

as for all this "you cant call me a wanker, you dont know me" you dont have to know some one well to know there a wanker.

How do you do that? all the threads that matter turn into bitch fests, thenyou come in, summarise everything that counts into a short essay and then everyone get's along.

I don't know you well, but I know your not a wanker. :P

You must be mentally retarded.

http://www.mencap.org.uk

They do a lot for people with learning disabilities, maybe you could try an get on a course about your spelling? You may need a new keyboard aswell, it really looks like your full stop button gets stuck. :turned:

Good luck.

Just lever the full stop button off with a screwdriver and clean it out with a cotton bud,,,,,,,,,,,,, should cure any sticking problems.

EDIT: DAMN YOU WORKS KEYBOARD WITH YOUR STICKY KEYS. OH LOOK, CAPSLOCK IS STUCK ON, NOW IT LOOKS LIKE I AM SHOUTING. BUT I'M NOT, WHAT A PAIR OF TWATS WE LOOK DUE TO STICKY KEYS.

Edited by El Muelio

Safe to say i can spel much better than your self though ;) so dont even start to tell me my spelling is bad. take a wee ganger at yours ;)

Lol. Saw one mistake ("therfore") which was a typo anyway. Fag.

I'm sure this topic can be closed anyway. Nothing constructive can be added to it now; it's just a place for bitching with illiterates.

Listen guys,

I can understand you're all a bit pissed off. Yeah the guy did do wrong, and although he may be a "sound" guy to ride with, he's obviously a bit of a dick to be dealing with when you're buying stuff.

To be honest, you lot have kicked this off a bit too far, and should just chill out. He got his money back right ? and the guys been banned ?

End of, Sorted. Don't kick it off anymore.***

***This is my opinion on the matter, don't have a go at me for having my own opinion.