Im In The Shit

B.E.A.U

beau will probably expect a film to be made about his traumatic upbringing. people will not believe the horrific things he has been through.

sounds utter bollox though to be honest

hmmm you seem a bot of a cok and this is a forum its nothing important so closing it wont do nothig can it please be deleted didnt know you get so ripped for an accident. like i said i didnt eman non of this and alot of the stuff people have said is utter shite but ok.

can it be closed

the accident is a small part of the reasoning behind the posts. its your attitude that sucks.

and stupidly hilarious comments like 'dancing with crowbars'

meh its not like a huge crow bar just something small and i said it to lighten the mood and its a saying around my area.

my attitude dont suck i have no idea what to think at all you run someone over you wont know what to do for shit im not alowed to se the man the police wont tell me how he is where my car is whats happening to me or anything

meh its not like a huge crow bar just something small

I imagine you could still quite easily kill someone with it in one blow though which makes it rather stupid to carry around expecting to use it. No comment on the real issues here as it's all been said. I just hope for your sake the guy pulls through... at 75 though he'll never fully recover.

Lobster dog removed due to spur of the moment gayness.

Beau, your f**ked if they find you have a crowbar in your car, is it still there?

is it f**k lol my mate come down to pick my money up that i had to give to work like change and slipped it into he pizza hut bag:) boys got skills

i really am worried. i come on hear kinda for advice support not to be told half the stuff people have said i really have no idea what to say and i stutter and my lisp gets to me when the police get me lol.

Edited by B.E.A.U

my attitude dont suck i have no idea what to think at all you run someone over you wont know what to do for shit im not alowed to se the man the police wont tell me how he is where my car is whats happening to me or anything

You really don't have a clue, do you? It pains me that I have no control over how close people like you get to me (i.e. in public places, on roads, etc).

You're a complete liability.

And since when would mentioning a crowbar 'lighten the mood'. As if! Who carries a crowbar round with them like that?

The only thing you're worried about is that the guy might die or be severely injured, and you will get f'cked for it. You couldn't give a shit about the guy. You're showing no remorse for him - you're just pissed off that you're in this situation because it inconveniences you.

I think it's the lack of ownership and responsibilty. The denial to things which you just just accept. You have a crow bar. Just say ok yeah i have a crow bar, but no, you have to protest that 'it's not like a huge one'

'And i was actually doing 15 smack on but its not my driving test now is it so i dont do everything by the book'

'the guy is 75 so you could give him a little shuv and he could brake something. '

'to all you that said i didnt drive properly check mirrors etc yes i fookin did but checking mirrors seing what another car is doing and watching chavs f**k about next to you is hard to be honest.'

'its hard to see soemone out of tinted windowns where he was. you try it have a mate walk out on you and see if someone sees him. '

'i just come in lat eevery night and wasnt my fault for getting in shit with police at a night club and fighting me and my mates got jumped my car gt kicked in'

'ive had one serios crash befor but that wasnt my fault that was brake fail as a week after my car was in the paper on call back for vaxuall and my rents are trying to sew vauxhuall because i pressed the brakes nothing happend'

'He shouldnt be out in the state he was who lets them go out with shoes on the wrong feet'

(probably no worse than 50% of 16 - 30 year olds in towns etc on friday and saturday nights...)

to me 15 mph in revers isnt really fast.

There are too many excuses. Maybe your attitude doesn't suck day to day, but in this situation, to me, it sucks balls pretty hard (Hotrod quote).

It's like the boy who cried wolf. There are only so many times people believe you. Too many lies or excuses and people stop believing you. To get the belief back you gotta own up, take responsibility and say yeah ok, i've done this wrong or that wrong.

I shouldn't be able to quote so many excuses from one thread, from one person, about one thing.

The quotes above are, quite frankly, shocking.

It's your typical chavvy boyracer 17 year old. Always the same shit: "Yeah, I'm a good driver" "Written off 3 cars now, none were my fault though" "Yeah, had 6 fights last week".

Above, this twat has admitted to having an impractical car, driving irresponsibly without due care and to generally being of foolish disposition. But time and time again, he tries to worm his way out of it.

This is one of the many reasons why this country is rubbish: our over-protective society interferes with Natural Selection, and we're allowed to become a nation of idiots.

i'd edit the crowbar comments too!! thats carrying an offensive weapon with intent to harm, few more to add to the list in court...

the more this guy talks the deeper he digs himself in a hole

this situation can only have one outcome...and its not going to be very good!

nah can we close this. and round my area its best to carry something im not 17 i iant a chav. im not trying to worm my way out of it at all and i am concernd liek i said i have tried to se ehim but im not aloud but no im a willy apparently who dont give a f**k and wat not. so can this be closed now

B.E.A.U, despite saying chin up on the first page, I've gotta agree with most on this thread, I would stop posting bullshit before you get yourself in even deeper shit

So you don't drive to driving test standards, who does, but admitting you were looking at your speedo to note you were going 15mph... In reverse, on a public forum is not the best idea ever, 15mph is too fast in reverse even if you have the best suspension in the world.

The Vauxhall brake recall was something to do with the ratchet in the handbrake iirc

If it's hard for you to see someone out of your tinted windows, I doubt very much they are factory tints, but thats besides the point anyway as you dont need windows at all in the rear to be legal, but make your mind up... If you couldn't see clearly, then you shouldn't have been going that fast, backwards, looking at your speedo

I hope for your sake the old man is ok and you actually learn a valuable lesson from this.