What To Try After Learning The Basics?

Daborn Meister

For me, after i had learned to trackstand and pivot around on the front and rear wheels i moved onto backhopping, this took about a week to do 4-5 hops, then after that it was onto the pedalkick. Pedalkicking is probably the most important basic move. But if you can already do all that, then taps, bigger gaps and generally doing every move 500 times to make it all look smooth is what you want to spend hour after hour practicing on.

Of course you can always be creative, make sure your having fun with riding and if you can't do something then just move on to something else.

make sure your having fun with riding and if you can't do something then just move on to something else.

or just keep practising.

If you just move on, after not being able to do a trick, you'll never be able to do any trick.

Every trick take, lots of practise, persistance, and perfecting, main thing is, don't try doing anything before your ready, progress up to the bigger, higher, harder tricks, otherwise you'll end up in pain! (N):sick: