Hbtc - Round 1

Mowgli

u nervous of red route with no training? or are you back now?

well i entered the 1st comp in blue, because i went on my bike the other day and i found it hard to do anything even endo haha, lost all my stamina(not that i had much lol) and my balance is rubbish too,

so this will be a warming up comp

well i entered the 1st comp in blue, because i went on my bike the other day and i found it hard to do anything even endo haha, lost all my stamina(not that i had much lol) and my balance is rubbish too,

so this will be a warming up comp

im doing red now :S

that f***ing section 2. defeated me. noooooooo. stupid muddy ditch. just got home and cleaned bike. all sparkly now. rear rim is smooth as f**k.just put the harshed grind ever on it. .... should have thought of that before i went lol. was a good day........ anyone got pics of bransgore.... i wana find out what its like. :)

Very good day. Started off riding like poo (rusty and out of practice) but things came together at the end and even managed to get through Rob Smith's section (section 1) that beat me 3 out of 4 laps...

you were rusty because u have been riding that silly 24"er around too much! Lol. was a good day, silly mistakes as always.

bransgore certainly is one of hampshires finest, there is always a section for everyone, wonder if the sleeper section will get used.