Koxx Boxx Frame

AdamR28

Firstly: Note to mods. If this is seen as advertising then no problem, however I think quite a few people will be genuinely interested in the frame since there haven't been any decent pictures of it posted yet. Cheers!

Pics of Boxx frame... really really cool. 1.698kg and stiff as a badger. Geometry with Echo Urban fork: 1100wb, +50mm bb, 380mm stays, 120mm long head tube, 72 degree head angle, 680mm 'reach', 135mm spaced rear end.

large_boxxframe.jpg

Big massive version of the same pic: http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/images/frames/boxxhuge.jpg

large_boxxframe2.jpg

Same again in massive: http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/images/frames/boxxhuge2.jpg

large_boxxframe3.jpg

large_boxxframe4.jpg

large_boxxframe5.jpg

large_boxxframe6.jpg

large_boxxframe7.jpg

large_boxxframe8.jpg

large_boxxframe9.jpg

large_boxxframe10.jpg

large_boxxframe11.jpg

large_boxxframe12.jpg

large_boxxframe13.jpg

Enjoy!

Adam

Whats the price going to be ads ?

The UK RRP will be £999. It 'should' be over £1200!

Does look insanly nice. bit too much though. Same strenght as the other Koxx?

That depends exactly what you mean by 'strength'. The frame will be damn strong if you don't smash the tubes up. The downtube on this frame seems quite thick though, definitely thicker than the Giaco and XTPs we have here.

Cheers

Adam

anyone got a student loan they wish to lend me??? :lol:

OH! adam? when are you going to start doing finance ;):D hehe. please please tell me this:

How much is the full bike???? £2500????

God koxx and monty are really going for the "lets see who can price the other out of the market" kind of thing.

Wayne.

Ps i would love to do 1 thing, design a bike that was £1k full built and weighed the same and rode the same. ;)

Like crackin etc etc. But its a comp frame.

135mm back end too? correct?

I think ridden in a 'competition' way the frame would be fine for 99% of riders, after all it is the 'F1 car' of trials bikes - don't smash into stuff and it does the job amazingly!

The back end is 135mm, yes (Y)

Geometry seems absolutely perfect and the frame is literally a work of art. Seen prettier frames but theres something about this Koxx that makes it special. If I continue riding, that's going to be my last frame.

Pricing is a bit odd, seeing as Koxx have a very strict price policy, how come TUK are selling them for 875?

Hmmmm, looks nice, very interesting, would be a crowd puller at comps...

But the price? Obviously it would take a lot of work to manufacture one, and the welds look very smooth and sexified.

I'm in two minds, £1200? I'd rather have a full bike.

But, who really cares, I can't see them selling many, so in a few years they will simply be the stuff of legend.