Flexy Rear End On Ko Ko

Dave Anscombe

Hey forum....well recently ko ko has become pretty flexy at the magura mounts witch =realy spongy lever feel :(

thought it was air in my system but its not ........so im really after some advice on 4 blot brake boosters.......want a pretty stiff booster really...and one u dont catch you flipping ankles on

sooooo recomend me guys (Y)

Dave

Yeah im pretty shure steve does still make the boosters.god why didnt i think of heatsink before.....ive had the echo one before on my xtp.....wasnot to bad but that was a year or two ago...

and i dont know how far boosters have come in that time..but thanks for the advice inur...u seem to have grate knowlage about trials so i think its safe to say il take your advice and get either really

Chears man (Y)

Dave

x

Well if you say it's really flexy then the Echo one might not be enough. Quite surprised you should have this issue, the KO has an integrated booster which should help matters a lot.

I've got the Echo one on my Triton, the brake is fairly solid with it on - with it off, the brake is quite spongy and doesn't work at all.

You could also try the Tensile 4b booster, it's twice as heavy as the Echo so it will be much stiffer. Haven't got any experience with it though.

Hey forum....well recently ko ko has become pretty flexy at the magura mounts witch =realy spongy lever feel :(

thought it was air in my system but its not ........so im really after some advice on 4 blot brake boosters.......want a pretty stiff booster really...and one u dont catch you flipping ankles on

sooooo recomend me guys (Y)

Dave

DAVE YOU HAVE CRACKED HER AND I HATE YOU FOR IT....

Any deng booster should be fine :rolleyes: