Bike To Start Off

Cally

Heya

I was thinking of starting off trials biking i can already skippy about 1 foot. wanting to get a bike for my self

insted of using my freinds bike (squeaky) thanks alot m8 if u reed this

Wel make sure you tell me a bike to get i can get up to 350 400

Thanks

:D Cally :D

same i am looking as well but dont now where to get a trials for 200 - 300 i live in the area of railegh southend shoe burry (essex) do you know of any private buyers willing to sell towards the start of summer please help!!!

Edited by npyke

Not very good when you first buy it but if ur willing to spend about £150- £200 then this bike becomes the bees knees.

Da Bomb Schoole.

Joe

Are there any pictures of this bike, and how much are they? Because i'm on a limited budget so looking for a good, cheap bike. Tahnks.

onza t-pro or t-mag can't go wrong with either mate (Y)

daz

You can, my mate has a T-Mag and I had a T-Pro.

We would both have been sooooo much better off if we'd bought second hand good bikes from here, I just sold my old echo with a brilliant spec for £450.

I have ridden 2 T-Pros, they seemed ok, apart from nothing on the bike was nice or good. For £400 they are brilliant for a new bike, but you can buy a bike that is a lot better to ride for the same price second hand.

• 4 weeks later...