School Exclusion

anzo

i just got a text from my mate saying how on the last day of school (yesterday) someone got milk from the the teachers staff room and also got loads of teabags and but them in the toilet. Flushed it and apparently it stank for the rest of the afternoon and you could see it all down the toilet, same colour as tea and all.

I would have taken some pictures if i was there!

aahh man im still at school and havnt been excluded..... but that doesnt mean i behave .

bin done for fighting 4 times

had an offical boxing match whith gloves in the middle of the school lol

smoked bud loadsa times

broke loadsa windows

punched about 4 walls through

caused many teachers to have nervious brakedowns

loadsa shit i cant rember but mine are know were near as bad as most of these on forum

alos a note to anzo the teacher with the big nose you refered to " mr stafford " is still there and is still being ripped to shreds to this day (Y)

aahh man im still at school and havnt been excluded..... but that doesnt mean i behave .

bin done for fighting 4 times

had an offical boxing match whith gloves in the middle of the school lol

smoked bud loadsa times

broke loadsa windows

punched about 4 walls through

caused many teachers to have nervious brakedowns

loadsa shit i cant rember but mine are know were near as bad as most of these on forum

alos a note to anzo the teacher with the big nose you refered to " mr stafford " is still there and is still being ripped to shreds to this day (Y)

you sound pretty cool.

chreeest mon! i guess you either went to the natural history museum, or the V&A, in which case...harrods is actually quite far away- good 10minute walk! good effort...(Y)

i threw all the white board pens out the window...teacher couldnt write anything...very very pissed off :P

The V& A my good friend B)

boring as fook!

How did you make her cry Jonmack?

I can't really remember how it started, but I just started arguing her then told her her methods of teaching were shit, and she treated us all like idiots. Then everyone in the class started to back me up and it escalated from there, then we all punched through every single wall in the school, punched all the teachers, smashed all the windows and wedgie or kegged every single other person in the school. Yeahhhh! B)

then we all punched through every single wall in the school, punched all the teachers, smashed all the windows and wedgie or kegged every single other person in the school. Yeahhhh! B)

I madly respect you mr mac!

Hopefully i will aspire into a person like you one day

:P