Simpson - Presummer Warm Up

Simpson

Well got 1 or 2 clips that i was pretty proud of today the weather was good an so was the ride, ill sort out a full london vid tommorow but until then you'll have to just watch this! I was going to save the clips to make a longer vid but its no-where near summer yet so ill get all warmed up and ready, and hopefully get my riding a lot bigger this summer as i think im progressing quickly!

Anyway here is it hope you guys enjoy, was literally edited in 5mins didnt really pic a song just wacked the nearest one on (the end over runs slightly as well) but other than that enjoy, i think the clip at the end was the best line ive ever done so that made me :)

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I like the title; 'Pre Summer Video', like there's only two seasons and Spring and Winter don't come before Summer, pre-summer and post-summer instead are all that exist. But then if there was only that, when would post-summer end and pre-summer begin? And then if there was just, say, post-summer, then it would just go on again, and Summer would never happen.

bit cold to be wearing shorts in febuary?

How guys have no clue how warm it was today! it was freeeeeking baking! started off the day in jeans but just had to bash out the shorts! saved me getting too much of a betty crack!

Enjoyed that, your styles well different, I love them 180 sidehop things :o

Thanks man means alot from you im trying to kinda mix it up and combine all my style into 1, i dunno why but i love the 180 thingys! hahaha

Yessssssssssssss simps

Cheers man no worrys i know ill get your ass down to london 1 day! hopefully ill be better by then though!

Worth it mate valuable comment thanks! pre summer as in before summer, I usually only ride in summer so this is just a run up to that.....

You look so cushty on that Monty! You've improved loads man, ride soon :)

Yea im much more comfortable on it just a bit worryed about how my back feels on it... meh ill be fine :P haha cheers man

Bit random but, where did you get your shirt from?

Its a Boxfresh tee - its wierd isn't it, if it wasn't designer it would be shit, but as its boxfresh its a legend tee haha i got it in the Debenhams blue cross sale for like a tenna down from 45-50ish! got quite a few of em now! love boxfresh stuff! worn it too much so its a bit faided now, so its becombe a riding shirt! gotta love colourfull shirts!!! hahaha

13-0 :(

Yea man you got your ass kicked yesterday! hahaha im only messing man! ive gotta learn roll ups! my bikes too short! haha

simpson is a legend! i love ur clothes :)

Urm i know my clothes can be a bit colourfull, should i tone it down?

I liked it, that song is going to do my head in, I no what it is but i can't think.. what is it dude ?

Its some DMX song - lord gimme a sign?