Three People Of The Same Sex As You That You'd Marry

Rich Hill

Wentworth Miller - Michael Scofield out of Prison Break - The guy is an absolute genious, amazing actor, love his accent, how he talks, the way he explains, his facial expressions. I know he doesn't write what he does in the series, but to think like that is amazing.

Steve Austin - Stone Cold Steve Austin EX WWE Superstar - Since he's started making films he is amazing, really enjoy his films, good and funny actor, built like a brick shit house, good fighter in his films.

And last but not least:

Damon Watson - Best trials rider in the world - Because of his sheer passion for bike trials, always pushes everything to the limits, a great guy to talk to, helps me with my riding, all the girls love him, he has fit hair :P and a bare good six pack :P and he has a bare nice girlfriend :P .

Danny.

dur, you can't actually "marry" someone of the same sex as you... </picking holes>

simon neil - biffy clyro

bill gates - yes i would shag him as well, so he could feel a tiny percentage of the pain he has caused me over the years

me mate dave

How unfortunate for you/bill. :P

Arron Ross - He's a beast, and a hella good rider.

Jackie Chan - Well...self explanatory

Noel Fielding - Cos he's a funny!

Bill Gates. I'd be set up for life, maybe he would give me a job doing something interesting and almost irrelivant to the running of Microsoft.

Ben Leacock. He'd look after me.

Jonny MC because he is well fit.

However, I am not gay, so in reality, I wouldn't marry any of them. Unless Bill wanted a sham marrage for legal reasons and there was no physical contact.

Edited by El Muelio

However, I am not gay, so in reality, I wouldn't marry any of them.

Lol, why does everyone keep saying that? Its a forum not a binding contract!

Mine would have to beeee..

1. Lewis Hamilton

2. Tom Hanks (probably not after Philadelphia film though)

3. Rowan Attkinson (sp?)

ben leacock, cos everybody else has said they would...

danny(not tom turd, dannys smaller i think so therefore more girly:P) i reacon i could seduce him and use his admin power to make me a senior!!!!!!!! YESH!

guy who owns ikea.

You being a senior lol. I think there is more chance that tonight, after a wank, my nob will mutate into a giant polystyrene lion shaped tricycle, draped in fruits from exotic countries of the world, which are being thrown into the air by monkey's wearing fez's and waistcoats made of newspaper, and shouting "oo golly gosh, i'm a fruit throwing chimp don't you know"

haha ive been married three times :o suprising lol '

Suppose id have to repay the favour :P

Muel - punch bag

Davetrials - jogging and running partner :P

Adam - erm ... leg warmer ?

Punch bag?! I'll f**king have you you f**king halfwit tree! I'll fell you with my axe and cut holes in your headtube! I'll grind your mounts off that are for holding the thing for bashing things!

Ooh I'll get you Leackycock, if it's the last thing I ever do!!

Jokes.