Your Favourite Rider (street And Competition)

aaron chase

street - Danny Mac, he's creative in ways no one else is, still does trials moves without getting hooked up with doing the same moves over and over, just a little bit bigger.

natural is too close to call, very talented riders at different levels, kenny B, shan shaw, wayne mo, savage, butler, slinger, andrei...list goes on

street - Danny Mac, he's creative in ways no one else is, still does trials moves without getting hooked up with doing the same moves over and over, just a little bit bigger.

thats the exact reason why i chose danny mac (Y) i just couldnt figure out how to explain it lol

I don't have a favourite rider but I enjoy watching a lot of people because of their different styles and abilities. On the street Holroyd was a massive inspiration to me and the Trials Kings as a whole made me want to ride big lines. Nowadays Neil, Damon and Foster because of the big lines, Akrig & Mac for creativity, Wheelers, Porter and Nicky G for style. List goes on and on.

Natural / comp riders... Kenny, César, Comas, TRA and Benito, I did respect Vincent until he told me I was too dangerous :lol: he's still a good rider mind, just a tit as well.

hard to say

but

street : Foster, Niel & Swindlehurst, cls too when he rides.lol

comp : comas

overall though i like fosters riding now, i like his style, the way he preloads is MINT! jus like his vids :)

How do you feel when you see that you are the favourite one for some of us? :D

cheers (Y)

Street: Ashton

Comp: Ashton

heroic response ... although i think i prefer it when he rides in a streety style on the natural stuff (like some of the porthcawl trial noir section)... i think at many points in the last since trials began (for me at least) he would be at the top of both these lists ... but currently for me

Danny mac (how could it not be ?) for pure street... and ben travis for the more trialsy variety (purely on the awesome lines he picked out for his last vid)

kenny belaey - just for the domination and the rediculous way he seems to just make it stick...