The Worst Music

anzo

Right, you've got to name your most hated band and most hated song...and why. You're not allowed to name the same band with a song for both.

Band - Guns N Roses

Simply because their songs are played constantly on the radio and go on for about 20 minutes with stupidly long and boring solos. Considered one of the greats in music but I think their stuff it just too old and overplayed.

Song - The Black Parade (My Chemical Romance)

Typical. Unless I'm missing the point, seems to be written about...nothing? Two things annoy me...1. People that like it, 2. His American accent - particularly the way he says 'band'.

Band - The beetles / Queen.

I hate it seriously.. i dont get how people can like any of it...

Song - just in general anything "instrumentally" on radio 1.. all your james bluntz / plain white t's / coldplay / oasis... etc can all go to hell..

+ 1 for soulja boy, whats so good about it, its just some bloke talking about some general crap, i just can't be arsed to say anymore about it.

On radio 1 etc it's like "so are you hard enough to do some crappy dance?"

TIT

Edited by Skoze

Band I really really hate is Dragonforce, their music is shit and so is their playing.

whats wrong with dragon force :S i'd like to see you play anything like they do it's unreal :)

i hate the realy tacky dance shit i hear from every chav's phone ( i know it's a cliched f**king sterio type) but get some f**king headphones?

In essence all Dragonforce do is play argeggios really fast and sloppy and make it sound good in a studio.

There are many bands beyond what they say are great in that crap mag metal hammer and if you see them live you will know why I think they are total shit.

Band - Babyshambles. Why not sing in a voice that is easy to understand insted of just moaning and making every word inaudible. Really pisses me off.

Tell me about it. Hate Pete Doherty...maybe the majority of people will realise what a bucket of shit he really is once NME pull their tongue out of his arse and all the indie kids stop doing whatever NME tells them to do.

Is that actually how its spelt? If true, then for this particular moment in time, thats my most hated song. And its shit anyway.

Un-fortunatly, Yes.

Not only Does he make absolute shite music but he's one of these people that delibretaly goes out of there way to spell things wrong e.g:

Boi

Luff

Etc

:sleeping:

Generally I hate Rap, RnB, Hip-Hop, Dance, Trance, Drum and Bass etc. etc. You get the idea. Although I know a good song when I hear one (Bombs over Baghdad to name one). Most black/chav music to be honest - just doesn't do it for me.

Band - Enter Shikari. MTV2 plays it to much, its another example of MTV bumming a certain band, same with the wombats. Not to mention the fact their sounds are crap.

Song - can't really name it, but anything by the name grime i hate. It's for people who speak funny and happen to be able to shout lyrics quickly to a really badly mixed backing track.

Joe

Boi

Luff

Etc

>( I f**kin hate that

worst band...

you know, i dunno, cus i don't listen to music i don't like :)

worst song:

you know, that soulja boy one was a bit shite:

hey, people, i can do this dance, learn it and do it so you can look like a twat too, and i get minted, thanks