Nottingham Members?

Revolver

he used to have an onza t-mag, with what people might've called quite a high front end

the uni bit in town is not bad, the uni bit near the QMC, that's better. But you still get kicked off by security.

A real shame about the square too, it looks so good but we're not allowed to touch..

Yeah i've only been up to the other Uni once and it seemed good, but got kicked off quite quickly. Much nicer campus feel, lots of riding in one area. The new square does offer quite a lot of riding i think i might try for a really early (4a.m.ish) ride there as i think it will be the best time to get away with it.

To Kris Boats.... that frikin 'Coust Wall' drives me mad, for my first year in Notts i had no idea where it was, now i do and have ridden there a few times and its just a wall, its like a tourist attraction to non-Nottingham Trials riders, buts its just a big ugly wall with a short run up...i don't get the fascination. But its true people do mention the same places as thats all there is really!

Yeah i've only been up to the other Uni once and it seemed good, but got kicked off quite quickly. Much nicer campus feel, lots of riding in one area. The new square does offer quite a lot of riding i think i might try for a really early (4a.m.ish) ride there as i think it will be the best time to get away with it.

To Kris Boats.... that frikin 'Coust Wall' drives me mad, for my first year in Notts i had no idea where it was, now i do and have ridden there a few times and its just a wall, its like a tourist attraction to non-Nottingham Trials riders, buts its just a big ugly wall with a short run up...i don't get the fascination. But its true people do mention the same places as thats all there is really!

where the shite is coust wall?

4am square ride *** :) sucks that mods are slow, so its not a getaway bike

where the shite is coust wall?

4am square ride *** :) sucks that mods are slow, so its not a getaway bike

Ive just moved to Nottingham and I've got a trials bike on its way to me in the post. I've not ridden in over four years but I'll be out riding asap. Friday afternoon hopefully at the earliest.

On the above point; stock bikes are much more practical for street as you quite often need a quick getaway, but thats half the fun.

Edited by aldo

• 4 weeks later...
YES CHAP NOTTS RIDING IS COOL ! JUS MEET UP AND WE WILL SHOW U WHERE TO RIDE !

Mate, the people that have commented and said that Notts isn't very good have ridden there a lot (and i'd imagine many more times than you, if you still think it is good), so i doubt they need you to show them around (Y) .

To be honest, i don't think Notts is <i>that</i> bad, but when i ride there it's just to meet up with a good mate of mine, Fred Grillet so it's more of a social thing...

Cheers,

Joe.

could they really ride notts more than someone who lives there though?

in the city centre there's only a bit to ride, but if you go further out, its a good place.

Perfect for people who like to sesh stuff as opposed to doing a single giant sidehop or gap, and being happy with that.

Hi Guys, Just thought I would say that the Onza Team (Andrei Burton, Waynio, Scott Wilson, Joe Seddon, Bango and Chris Boyes) + Pat Donovan and Gaz Merideth Will be going on a street ride around Notts city Center on Saturday (23-02-08). Could anyone give me some tips where to ride? any one is welcome to come too.

Cheers

QUOTE (joe b @ Feb 21 2008, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mate, the people that have commented and said that Notts isn't very good have ridden there a lot (and i'd imagine many more times than you, if you still think it is good), so i doubt they need you to show them around (Y) .

To be honest, i don't think Notts is <i>that</i> bad, but when i ride there it's just to meet up with a good mate of mine, Fred Grillet so it's more of a social thing...

Cheers,

Joe.

OK , OK , I HAVE ONLY LIVED IN NOTTS FOR 24 YEARS ! AND HAVE ONLY BIN RIDING TRIALS FOR ELEVEN SO I GUESS I WOULD BE NO GOOD !

WHY NOT ASK A QUESTION LIKE WHERE AND WHAT DO YOU RIDE ! LMFAO !

Edited by 2hammered

Hi Guys, Just thought I would say that the Onza Team (Andrei Burton, Waynio, Scott Wilson, Joe Seddon, Bango and Chris Boyes) + Pat Donovan and Gaz Merideth Will be going on a street ride around Notts city Center on Saturday (23-02-08). Could anyone give me some tips where to ride? any one is welcome to come too.

Cheers

aslong as gaz is there you have nothing to worry about he knows every spot going (Y) but as most people have said nots is becoming increasingly harder to ride without threats from the public/police .

OK , OK , I HAVE ONLY LIVED IN NOTTS FOR 24 YEARS ! AND HAVE ONLY BIN RIDING TRIALS FOR ELEVEN SO I GUESS I WOULD BE NO GOOD !

YOU BLOODY RETARD ! WHY NOT ASK A QUESTION LIKE WHERE AND WHAT DO YOU RIDE ! LMFAO !

Retard?

Sorry, mate, i just assumed you were a little kid 'caus of the way you type :) . Thus, why i thought you won't really have rode it as much as me or others.

(Y)

Edited by joe b

I'm not suggesting that, nor am i - far from it, its just my opinion that i find Notts a little limited..... are you the guy with the super chrome Onza mod? If so, i thnk i've seen you about when i've been walking around.

yeah its me!!!

allways on my bike,

even though i couldnt do much stuff,

but thats all in the past now :D