Nottingham Members?

Revolver

There was a few to day but I was just in town shopping but if you plan a ride in like 3 weeks a bet we could get least 10 out ?

i was riding today (well i9n til my chain snaped) they were all from elsewhere though?

mansfield i think.

but yeah im defo up for a notts lads get 2 gether.

I live in Notts, havent riden for a couple of months and desperatly want to get back going again. Theres a massive mod presence around Notts and not too many stock riders - not that i'm having a go but there can be a tendancy to just line up against'known spots' and sidehop all day and to me thats boring as hell. Be good to know if there was any stock riders...?

i used to ride my handsome dog until i got the t-pro

believe you me, if we went riding together, we wouldn't be sidehopping all day

mostly cus i can't sidehop :P

but also cus that's boring and wank

sidehops arnt wank...

id agree, it does get boring if you do it allday.

a bit of variety wont go to miss.

p.s. mods make more of an apperence cus there better.

MODS RULE

:lol: stocks, should stay in the box, they come in :lol:

no offence

I agree, i've never seen the fascination with Nottingham, living here for 3 years hasn't been the most fun for trials, its kind of limited, and suited to a certain type of riding. I really should venture to matlock quarry as i don't think its too far from here.....

when im at uni im just down the road in loughborough, notts is pretty rubbish for riding in my opinion you just get moved on everywhere, can think of loads of better places nearby

i dont think notts is rubbish atall.

theres the ampitheatre,

the tram stations,

the market square,

the university

and more....

Ampitheatre is boring, just a load of gaps and sidehops ,everything is a perfect square, not really many lines. You really can't get away with riding the new market square..last time i was in the big black fountain i got called over by the Police who said if i was ever stopped again.....blah blah. The Uni bit in town is where i ride to be honest, so i guess 3 years of that i've had enough. What do you mean by the tram stops? Im intrigued?

Ampitheatre is boring, just a load of gaps and sidehops ,everything is a perfect square, not really many lines. You really can't get away with riding the new market square..last time i was in the big black fountain i got called over by the Police who said if i was ever stopped again.....blah blah. The Uni bit in town is where i ride to be honest, so i guess 3 years of that i've had enough. What do you mean by the tram stops? Im intrigued?

the one up past the uni, heding awy from town. just before you get to forest road. theres a few gaps and small ledges

for me its fine, ive only bin riding for 6 months

i aint a pro, you no

I'm not suggesting that, nor am i - far from it, its just my opinion that i find Notts a little limited..... are you the guy with the super chrome Onza mod? If so, i thnk i've seen you about when i've been walking around.

he used to have an onza t-mag, with what people might've called quite a high front end

the uni bit in town is not bad, the uni bit near the QMC, that's better. But you still get kicked off by security.

A real shame about the square too, it looks so good but we're not allowed to touch..

when im at uni im just down the road in loughborough, notts is pretty rubbish for riding in my opinion you just get moved on everywhere, can think of loads of better places nearby

Ha ha, everytime people say that theres usually a wave of people going...

"na, notts is mint!"

"Notts has got loads of stuff, coust walls, amphitheatre, uni..." (failing to name anymore as thats about it)