Does Anyone Know Where I Can Buy Powerpad Backings?

JonMack

The pads themselves are working very well, gonna release a video pretty soon of them working. Make a lot of noise and seem to be holding as well as any other pads i've tried.

I think the price is going to be around £10 a pair (not definate yet).

As for pad backings being sent in for a price reduction, it is a good idea and one that we have already considered doing. It won't be any more hassle than using new backings literally a case of using pre-cut material and replacing the used material.

Backingless material should also be available at a cheaper price for anyone with cnc'd backings.

Unfortunately testing is already planned so the answer to any questions about if they can test for us will have to be no, sorry.

As for pad backings being sent in for a price reduction, it is a good idea and one that we have already considered doing.

Pads sound good and at a decent price! Looking forward to seeing how they work.

As for the above idea, I understand that on paper it looks feasable in practice the majority of people will not be bothered to send them. (buying stamps etc people are lazy!:P)

Phil

Pads sound good and at a decent price! Looking forward to seeing how they work.

As for the above idea, I understand that on paper it looks feasable in practice the majority of people will not be bothered to send them. (buying stamps etc people are lazy!:P)

Phil

It would be optional, if they want a discount send the old pads in. If not, buy them at the full price of £10 and don't bother sending their old ones to us.

I've spoken to chris (wally on here) from rimjam and the backings have indeed all gone. It was also him who put them on ebay so it would be pretty unlikely for any more to turn up.