Plans For Summer

Davetrials

Ride the BMX, parties, beer, kotches in the park, as many barbecues as i can possibly fit, small lads holiday to my holiday home in Suffolk, Big lads holiday to Kos, Reading festival with lads and gash, a few other festivals, hopefully be driving, hopefully host a few gigs/hip hop nights.

Basically just get loose and fit in as much as i can :) Should be aaawweeessoommee.

Get out of the Channel Islands and have a little southern roadtrip round the mainland (being where most of you guys live) will ask for any info/help on locations meeting up etc nearer the time :)

Other than that, usual chilled out times enjoying the weather, friends, riding, bbqs, drinks etc

Happy dayz...

P.s Were already getting lovely weather over here mwhaha

I'm gunna be spending most my summer travelling. Going to Vegas in May then driving to L.A and San Farancisco before heading to Thailand for a few weeks. Then in about August i'll be driving to Turkey taking in the sights as i go, to see my nan and working in her bar for a while. One minor point though, the hotel i booked for Vegas seems to be on fire at this precise moment! Gunna be a fun summer i think.

Leeds fest, Wakestock

you coming leeds fest/wakestock with me and my merry band of recreational drug users/ alcoholics/ straight edge wierdos??? or your college chums.

for me its something like

leeds

wakestock

wasnt plannin on nass, but my mate seems pretty up for it.

wales on the motorbikes, for tooo long.

few weekends in manc clubbing as you do.

and if fishy will have me summercase in barcelona(cos none of my merry band of recreational drug users/alcoholics/straight edge wierdos seem willing to venture out of this country unless its to amsterdam, or to an eastern block country full of cheap prostitutes)

that reminds me, there was talk of krakov as well.