Joining The 24" Group.

Henrik Y

Ok, I'm currently a student and have a little tight budget so I had to forget about Chris King and and Echo brakes and such bling bling luxury.

According to my calculations this bike will cost a little more then 1'400£

The color theme will be black with a little pink. Rims, front brake, pedals and handle locks will be in pink.

I'm getting the parts from four different places so all parts will not come at the same day so it may take a few weeks before it's done. But until then I can show you what parts I've got so far.

I've got the first package from Trialmarkt in Germany and it did cost almost 300£.

post-15818-1201212459_thumb.jpg

It feels so hard to have just a few parts and waiting for the rest to come before I can do anything.

Edited by Henrik Y

What frame are you using ?

:-

You not going abit over the top with pink on the bars and pedals ? sounds nice though

I've been thinking of not to get to much. But I think it will be a good balance and a nice flow evenly spread through the bike.

In euro it is about €1800.

Edited by Henrik Y

• 2 weeks later...

I had to modify the brake booster because the frame is 95mm and the booster 100mm as minimum. But now it fits good.

post-15818-1202227558_thumb.jpg

Ok, here comes a pic of the whole bike. But the front brake and the saddle is on the way so I just borrowed the disk brake from my other bike.

I was out and ride it an hour today and wow. I can do everything that I did with my other bike but better and the street tricks are much easier. It's also much more comfortable to ride.

post-15818-1202227843_thumb.jpg

I also switched the fork with my GU because the echo fork fitted better with the CK headset and vice versa.

Edited by Henrik Y

looks hoofing mate!

reminds me of the 24" ciguena they had on tarty with the pink/black

hope mine looks and rides as good, going for a blue/white/black build

inspired's seem to be getting really popular, onza zoots are fairly similar and i

don't remember seeing as many of them around when they were released

Edited by alex_jsy

I love the Inspired's, i'm getting one myself very soon too, but i'm nt overly fond of the looks of this one. I know your getting a saddle3, but from that pciture it looks 'kinda' like a normal trials bike, i think becasue its the first inspired i've seen with holey rims, and it is somethig i would never consider putting on a 24''. But the main thing is that it rides well and you love it, i'm going for a predominantly black one so i'll be interested to see how mine ends up in comparison!!

Enjoy it.

I have put some stickers on now but I took the small ones. It makes a big difference.

There are two small holes on both dropouts but they doesn't seem to be for disk brakes if theres not any adapter that fits it.

post-15818-1202279720_thumb.jpg

The tires feels very smooth to ride with. They are so thick that I can run on quite low pressure and it felt like I was floating away on the ground. So different from my other bike.

So far everything feels so much better with this bike.

Edited by Henrik Y