Monster Boy

CRANK BRO

hi ive just been looking at the photos of the monster boy,that bike looks the dogs ding dongs,

Do many of you guys ride them? - not to many, its a koxx, it will cost you all your body hair and your lower hanging testicle.

Are they heavy? - no

do they feel streety,easy to flick ,jump,hop, etc? - ermmm I dont actually know, take a look at the geo. Its a mod so it will be nasty anyways but if its short it will be more "bunnyhop streety" or long itl be "gappy, sidehop streety" not that they wont both do it, just a little easier IMO to do those things on those bikes.

The bike looks awesome .

Little tip mate, Loose the capitals, just type normally with good use of grammer and spell things correctly and you will stand more chance of validation ;)

Well then... where should we start? It is about time people here took a moment or two to think, about what they are writing before they spew it onto this forum. It is evident from the post featured above that you have some sort of literacy problem and should possibly seek counselling or guidance. Try your local primary school, they are usually quite helpful in matters such as the correct spelling of "grammar". As for your "little tip", I am not quite sure how one might "loose" any capitals, I believe the correct term is "lose". Hopefully in future you will pick up your nearest dictionary before attempting to write so condescendingly to one of your fellow forum users. Thanks for your time, and I hope it is unneccessary to correct any of your later posts. However, if you feel the need for some help with your English, do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Cookyboy

Well then... where should we start? It is about time people here took a moment or two to think, about what they are writing before they spew it onto this forum. It is evident from the post featured above that you have some sort of literacy problem and should possibly seek counselling or guidance. Try your local primary school, they are usually quite helpful in matters such as the correct spelling of "grammar". As for your "little tip", I am not quite sure how one might "loose" any capitals, I believe the correct term is "lose". Hopefully in future you will pick up your nearest dictionary before attempting to write so condescendingly to one of your fellow forum users. Thanks for your time, and I hope it is unneccessary to correct any of your later posts. However, if you feel the need for some help with your English, do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you for your time.

now that is some funny shiz

monster boy is a comp bike as most of the koxx bikes as they are one of the leading companys in trials for a more steety bike you got to be looking at mr deng machines but saying that he is now making more comp type frames ps thanks for mine mr deng lol

i got a new 08 Echo lite sorry no pics as i cant post them ( shity pre member ) lol, care of Mr Adam Read ( TartyBikes ) top spec to monty rims king hub tricked right out lol

adam is a brilliant guy he helped me with my stem on my monty

hey i sold th emonsterboy because even though its a 1030 wheelbase the high bb +80 made it feel smaller so it started to hurt my back after a while.

and to whoever said they ride crap? im guessing they havent as much touched one because it was one of the best riding bikes i had. and it did take a lot of abuse.