London On Tuesday The 5th

The Duck

Hi, is this ride still goin ahead?

Maybe interested in coming down, Havn't ridden London in a long time and all riders in my area have given up, :(.

Where in London you planning to go?

What time?

Cheers Matt

I'm guessing all the usual spots between the shell centre, then inbetween and to tate, cross the river to st pauls if people are feeling ballsy, then probably tower bridge.

I have a DSLR now too, so i think i might just bring that along.

paddington really isn't far...just head south until you get to hyde park, cross the park towards hyde park corner (no jokes...there is one corner with this special name..)..

cross over the big roundabout into st.james park, down the hill, past buckingham palace, straight over, under the arch way into trafalgar square, 2nd right at the roundabout into northumberland have, over jubilee bridge, down the stairs, across the grass and you are at the sloped walls...

there's loads of ways to do that journey...for some reason that's the way i know..

WAAAAIT>>> walkit.com gives pretty different directions-

http://www.walkit.com/mywalk.php?rblstart=...on&direct=0

all you need...should take around 20-25mins at the most.

adam

edit- looking at that map on walkit, my way basically takes you across all of the green bits instead (Y)...prettier? less busy..taxis, buses....

Edited by zhi nuts!

Judging from the walking times given I am going to say well be at the place we were given directions to on page 1 at around 11, PM me your number or somthing and we can ring you or text you or somthing?

I think there will be about 5 or so trials riders, and one street/skate park rider is going :)

Judging from the walking times given I am going to say well be at the place we were given directions to on page 1 at around 11, PM me your number or somthing and we can ring you or text you or somthing?

I think there will be about 5 or so trials riders, and one street/skate park rider is going :)

haha tom webb.

Bet he gets well bored.