My All New Dd Echo Lite!

Muel

ooooooh joey b,you knows I love you. I've already said anyones welcome up to stop at mine still to ride.I'd enjoy the company dude.

craig

Mate, that would be awesome. We need to sort that out soon, matey. I'll have a word with Ad and the gang...

Still cannee believe it.

"You daft cheeky queer-looking c*nt." :)

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by joe b

Will the carbon ones be going spare? :turned: Forks I assume that means, not rocks? hehe

Sorry Ads, but money isn't that tight. :lol:

If you want to know how much you will save, I weighed my Echo Lite's and forgot the weight, but you might have it written down somewhere.

But anyway, the carbons weigh 677g on my digital kitchen scales, and I weighed it 3 times in different places, turning the scales off and on in between, so I guess it can be trusted.

You could always get some made up? Craig knows how it was all done, but I'll email you if you want.

I still dont get why you have two?

:S

I bought this new one, and the old one is currently for sale, without the back brake.

I have now put the echo forks back on, and the project rear maggy.

I'm starting to like rear maggy, I'll still go back to rear disc when I get the funds, but this is like a sideline project.

So basically, it's back to the spec that Craig supplied it in.

Maggy spec:

White Eisbar Maggy.

Rock Pads.

Echo Mounts.

Echo Booster.

Adamant Blade, filed, sanded and polished to make the finger area more curvy, also the lever stop is now filed down as I like my levers set waaayyy out.

I have also filed the lump off that the lever blade pivot bolt screws into, and replaced it with a cut down nilock nut, meaning you can get the tension perfect, and then tighten the nut against the lever body. Garenteed never to come loose.

The brake is ok, but the pads need to wear in, they make sort of the right noise, but one of them is hitting slightly not dead on. By a fraction of a mm, it was getting better last night on the curb outside.

For pic with the maggy on, look on Tarty at the Echo Lite 08 HS33 frame.

• 1 month later...