Balmans New Beast 26"

Balman

Well after geting very bored of my Zhi I wanted a change so went for this bad boy,

dsc00066tj8.jpg

dsc00067il1.jpg

dsc00068sh5.jpg

dsc00069zu0.jpg

dsc00070gm6.jpg

Spec:

Adamant A2

Echo Control forks

Echo stem

Zoo Bars

Middleburn Cranks

Try-all Rims

Rear Chris King Hub

Front Hope XC

Front and rear maggras

Front try-all tyer

Rear Maxxis minon i belive

Khe Chain

Foam Grips

Zhi Four Bolt Booster

Dmr V12 mag pedals

Had a quick play out front feels really high up and strange really nice but differnt going to have a play tomorrow can't wait.

(sorry for crapy pics)

Comment would be apreciated :)

Edited by jackbalman

I think you may be missing the point/s... ;)
not at all dude. my point is that the A2 wasnt guaged favorably by forum members because of its high bb. but then high bikes became popular when the 2007 GU Typhoon came on the scene. so was just mearly pointing out (after viewing this bike) if the 2008 Adamant A2 has a chance to be more popular this year with forum members loving the 2008 GU Typhoon. both rigs run the same bb height.

Balmans rig is nice if that answers your question.

not at all dude. my point is that the A2 wasnt guaged favorably by forum members because of its high bb. but then high bikes became popular when the 2007 GU Typhoon came on the scene. so was just mearly pointing out (after viewing this bike) if the 2008 Adamant A2 has a chance to be more popular this year with forum members loving the 2008 GU Typhoon. both rigs run the same bb height.

Balmans rig is nice if that answers your question.

But the frame is in no way "old school", and deng doesn't need to "compete against" himself as such?

Looks fit jack, I like it :) Did you swap it for the zhi or sold it and bought that?

I swaped it mate feels sooo nice to ride can ride it so much better than my mod it just feels perfect been taping like a beast and got my self side hoping non mech ways to :) love it really happy with it.

Thanks for all the comments dudes and dudett's