Wheels

gale30jawa

hi there i am looking for a pair of 26 inch wheels for my saracen flea 2 that i am makeing better. disc mount front hub please. not fussed about make anything is better than the standard wheel. if any one can help let me know please thanks simon no problum found some else wear

Edited by gale30jawa

hi there i am looking for a pair of 26 inch wheels for my saracen flea 2 that i am makeing better. disc mount front hub please. not fussed about make anything is better than the standard wheel. if any one can help let me know please thanks simon

Im not sure if you are asking to buy some wheel's or not? But you do no new members are not allowed to buy or sell on the forum(Y)

CHIGS

as for wheels if you have money to spend i would go for echo rims on hope hubs, that would probably set you back around £200-£250ish, depending where you get them from, or if your on a budget go for dmr revolver hubs, they are dirt cheap and have sealed bearings, mavic 721 rims arent bad either, you could probably get revolvers on 721s from www.chainreactioncycles.com for £100 or so......hope that helps