Grant Hundley!

basher

Just before christmas i payed grant for a set of heatsink adaptors and payed extra to have them sent special delivery. I still havnt recieved them, a week ago on msn i ask him can he give get a tracking number or something like that from the reciept. But he said he couldnt find it. He then stopped comeing on msn and hes been put back into pre members, through another person on msn i got them to talk to him on msn and he says msn has bollockst up and shows me as offline and would refund me. Well ive try emailing him now as away of contact but no reply. Benleacock probs not spelt like that also bought a full rear vee with heatsink adaptors from him just after christmas and that hasnt turned up either and seems grants no longer comeing on msn with him to. Does anyone no him and can they somehow help me, me being someone whos payed the money its starting to sound like things are a little dodgy as the other lad hasnt recieved his, this may not be the case though. If he found the reciept then something could be done like contacting royal mail and if need be claiming compensation. I just want this sorted now. So is anyone able to help me like a mate of his or something.

Edited by basher

Im having a simular problem. I payed grant for a full vee set up, including heatsink adaptors. He has sent me a tracking number, I key'd it into royal mail it never came up with anything, just said it will be updated once the parcel is signed for. My mum works very closly to royal mail phoned them etc got some more information. I then tried phoning him, he picked up once then wouldn't awnser. I made a new msn address cause he has blocked me, (his excuse was that his msn is f**ked) I added him to the new msn said whats going on then he went ofline, i added him on my brothers and he stayed on. If this parcel isn't here by friday then im not going to be a happy bunny and might make a train journey down :S

Edited by BenLeacock

Right, I feel I should say something as I have dealt with this lad about 5 times, using both the forum and msn! I've met him on rides in birmingham and leicester to swap and also through the post, and I wouldn't think for one minute he is a scammer. If your stuff was sent at around christmas I would imagine it's got lost in the post along the way somewhere. I ordered stuff off tart just before christmas and it hasn't turned up! Doesn't mean tartybikes are scammers does it ;)

As a favour I gave Grant a king headset, and as he took so long to pay for it we agreed he would send some vee brake parts instead, these got lost in the post, luckily they were insured and so I got the insurance money and used it to buy my current brake set up!

I wouldn't start thinking the worse, as he really isn't like that! Just try to be patient and I hope your parts come (Y).

Im not acusing him, but obviously like everyone does they do think of the worse when its something like this and involves money. It was sent special delivery so obviously i new it wouldnt be next day with it being christmas but i would of expected it to arrive by now and when he was on msn i pestered him to find the reciept and thats what im wanting him to do now so if it is lost then it can be took up with royal mail.

Connor the basher sent some stuff to me over a month ago and still hasn't turned up lol! I assume it may be the post, but i don't know the guy you are dealing with.

I got a wheel of conor abit ago, he said he was sending some missing parts, they havent arrived yet neither :( But conor's a good lad, just I don't think he likes the post office :P

As a favour I gave Grant a king headset, and as he took so long to pay for it we agreed he would send some vee brake parts instead, these got lost in the post, luckily they were insured and so I got the insurance money and used it to buy my current brake set up!

So just say for a minute, he never sent the vee break parts? he ends up with a free chris king headset?? :P

he said that the £15 he sent in the post "got lost" well, willy wonka did and from what i have been told, there one in the same.....

Not sure how long you've suspected this but its a prime example of why you should let us know about stuff like this. Members get banned for a reason..

So just say for a minute, he never sent the vee break parts? he ends up with a free chris king headset?? :P

Haha yeah pretty much... but I trust him, hes a good lad! Anyways hope you two get the bits through soon! I really do reckon its the post! If not, get your act together Grant!

Well it still hasnt come, its been 8 days since he sent it. Whats the maximum it takes for royal mail recorded ?

Ben

to be honest it can take shitting aages.... like 2 weeks ages. Royal mail arnt to great.