Natural Ride? In A Week Or So

Dave Anscombe

portaland......yesh mesh man (Y) give us a tinckle when your ready :)

sheringham .......how goods the natty?

IMMENSE!!

need a second opinion? ask any of the essex lot - tom rankin, steve-o, zhi nuts etc etc they'll back me up

Edited by Ryan@Eastcoasttrials

oxford has natty ?

if so il try my verry verry hardest to biuld this bike up by then.......ive told ross g il try to make it

not exaaaaaaactly there is however a place called oxford rocks which is a stone masons and rond the back there are big piles of biggg old rocks which are loved by locals, you could ride there all day and it is basically natty... just not in a natural environment.

tis good although they scare the shite outta me.

not exaaaaaaactly there is however a place called oxford rocks which is a stone masons and rond the back there are big piles of biggg old rocks which are loved by locals, you could ride there all day and it is basically natty... just not in a natural environment.

tis good although they scare the shite outta me.

that sounds good to me.......natty in a non natty area ;)

Thanks for that tom ....:)

dave

x

Edited by mrkoxx

hummmm nath i doubt il be able to build my rims up in time :( il have everything i need friday ....appart from a rear rim witch i should recive saturday :)

il give you a tinkle on sat night to let u know how im getting on :)

wear is west bay nath?

does it have silly good natty?any pics?

dave x

WestBay is on the coast near Bridport, Which is about 1hr an half away from Poole I think. The Natty is very good, loads to ride! also a good amount of street. Check Rich Pearson's Video of Play Thumper.

Nathan

WestBay is on the coast near Bridport, Which is about 1hr an half away from Poole I think. The Natty is very good, loads to ride! also a good amount of street. Check Rich Pearson's Video of Play Thumper.

Nathan

Everything after 35 seconds in is filmed at West Bay. And you only get to see about 1/10th of the natural there is ther and about half of the street that there is there. That place absolutely rocks....

Rich