Nuts 'n Bolts.

JT!

Seing as thought the threads from my +40mm adapor are no somewhere on my carpet i need some bolts and nuts.

What 'M' are the bolts that hold disc calipers on? And what's the best place to find some nuts and bolts? Ebay? Can't use the hope ones as they're not long enough.

Seing as thought the threads from my +40mm adapor are no somewhere on my carpet i need some bolts and nuts.

What 'M' are the bolts that hold disc calipers on? And what's the best place to find some nuts and bolts? Ebay? Can't use the hope ones as they're not long enough.

M5 ? What length do they need to be, iv got some......

m6 with a 5mm bolt head usually, i think :\.

Can get them from anywere really bnq, or any hardware store or whatever.

Matx

We only have one shop in whitby here that sells them, and they have a very limmited range.

Looking for bolts that are about 25-28mm, supose i could cut them down though. Need to come with nuts too.

M6 you say, i'll have a gander on ebay.

Edited by JT!

We only have one shop in whitby here that sells them, and they have a very limmited range.

Looking for bolts that are about 25-28mm, supose i could cut them down though. Need to come with nuts too.

Ye thats what ive got, they have 10mm hexagon heads rather than alan key ones, will measure them in the morning (Y)

M6 you say, i'll have a gander on ebay.

Gimme your address and I'll send you a few mate.