Whats Your Favourite Meal?

Al_Fel

whe im at home it's mums roast chicken dinner, her stuffing is the best ever.

At uni I had a steak every night for a week before I left, along with petit pois and baby carrots, aunt bessies yorkshire puddings, bit of gravy and roast potatoes, (going to buy a deep fat fryer soon and fry my potatoes instead for extra crispyness :D ) seriously good shit, had it tonight infact and will probobly do the same tomorrow (Y)

Feels like proper cooking too!

I genuinely could not choose one. So...

Spagetti Bolognase/Carbonara

Lasagne

Macaroni Cheese (with chicken and/or bacon)

Steak and Chips

Corn Beef Hash with baked beans

Faggots with gravy mash potato + peas

Stirfry

Haggis, gravy, mash potato, peas

Fajitas

Cheese + Tomato Pizza with Tobasco Sauce

Chicken Korma

Gamon, Onion sauce, parsnips, potatos, carrots + peas

Thai Green/Red curry

plus more.

Yeh but they're like £4?

Up here in the cold, harsh, nasty north, sandwiches are made by me, not some dude with cough.

Chicken and stuffing? Joke surely. Cold? BELCH!

Real butties are peanut butter and cucumber! Or strawberry jam, or ham and cheese.

Yeh but they're like £4?

Up here in the cold, harsh, nasty north, sandwiches are made by me, not some dude with cough.

Real butties are peanut butter and cucumber! Or strawberry jam, or ham and cheese.

I belive "chicken and stuffing" makes me sound much much harder than "strawberry jam" silly northeners :P (seriously I joke, I like it ooop north)

And I like a little cough on my sandwiches. Nothing wrong with it just adds to the flavour ;)

You wierd southern folk....

I went to the south once, to somewhere called, "Landan Tahn!", it was horrible! The amount of background noise there! You literally couldn't hear yourself think, and everyone spoke funny. A bit like fatty but wwaaayyy OTT.

I went to Devon twice, that was nice, we stayed in an old railway carrige by the sea side.

I also drove through 3 times, twice on my way to france, once on the way to Belguim. I liked Belguim, I got a chocolate motorbike.

I remeber on my way to brussels, I saw some white walls, I nearly fainted! I always thought rock was grey and dark, these were all bright and the sun reflecting off them gave me a headache.

I joke, your all OK really, I suppose. You just seem hell bent on giving me a migraine.

Yeh but they're like £4?

What the f**k are you jibber jabbering about.

No one makes the sandwich for me.

I make my sandwich.

Just because i buy my ingredients from M&S doesn't mean they make it for me.

And yeh it costs £4 or whatever, but so does a f**king McDonalds or a dirty pasty round the corner.

I'm still bitter about Northerners bringing their black-pudding filled monstrositys they call Morrisons to our fine, warm land that is the south.