Trials Tube

thewoomaster

No, but if a policemen tell's me to shut up, i shut up.

Them smoking cannabis is a completely different ball game.

TrialsTube is up along the top navigation with a flashing green (new) next to it. Maybe next time you'll open your eyes before being a complete dick to yet another forum member when it is infact you who is being the new member worth poster.

I know what your saying but. not on the underlined bit. I know theres a trials tube. :S

Si-man has the attention span of a pin head.

Yeah, So do i. Its ok for him to not understand then? I hate this forum and im bored of this. so bye.

Merry Christmas.

I know what your saying but. not on the underlined bit. I know theres a trials tube. :S

So why do you write 'So explain it to me. Trialstube. :S'. That would imply you didn't understand what TrialsTube was.

Yeah, So do i. Its ok for him to not understand then? I hate this forum and im bored of this. so bye.

Because he A, wasn't being a dick about it nor had a massive attitude about it, and B, isn't a dick in the first place.

Sorry Jon. Its not my fault I dont know what 'Nice one admin's dude's think its sweet' means. If you post in a PUBLIC forum you need the PUBLIC to understand it.

I think it's funny how on this PUBLIC forum you are the only one who couldnt work out what he meant! Everyone else understood it fine... To me that suggests you are just a moron. I haven't spoken to you much so i cant judge but by the sound of it your just being a dick for the sake of it! Grow up!

Oh and on topic, it's a great idea. Works really well. Nice one whoever came up with it!

Ok. can a mod/admin move this to nmc. WTF?!

No, shut up.

Yes, it's good, isn't it?

Yeah, i can see how Tomm started it as well, i mean, he did have an attitude, ask the thread to be moved to NMC implying stupidity on the posters behalf, and then belittled the poster with the 'WTF?'. Oh man, Tomm best warn himself heh?

I think it's funny how on this PUBLIC forum you are the only one who couldnt work out what he meant! Everyone else understood it fine... To me that suggests you are just a moron. I haven't spoken to you much so i cant judge but by the sound of it your just being a dick for the sake of it! Grow up!

Oh and on topic, it's a great idea. Works really well. Nice one whoever came up with it!

SHIT. OH MY GOD HOW f**kING EMBARRASING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought he meant an inner tube. I really want to die right now :( sorry everyone.

Yeah, i can see how Tomm started it as well, i mean, he did have an attitude, ask the thread to be moved to NMC implying stupidity on the posters behalf, and then belittled the poster with the 'WTF?'. Oh man, Tomm best warn himself heh?

We should be able to warn mods. like citizen's arrest :lol:

No, but if a policemen tell's me to shut up, i shut up.

Them smoking cannabis is a completely different ball game.

TrialsTube is up along the top navigation with a flashing green (new) next to it. Maybe next time you'll open your eyes before being a complete dick to yet another forum member when it is infact you who is being the new member worth poster.

does urs flash? cos mine doesnt lol :(.

Matx

Yeah but as Simon said, if a policeman told you to shut up, you would.

i dont, thats because the police around here are nice people though :)

but ur not the police so if i told you to shut up you wouldnt, so its not a nice thing to say to someone that didnt understand a topic, when the topic is random gobble de goosh anyway.....so chill for goodness sake....

why do me and charlie get banned for these things, arnt people supposed to get warned for not using real english or something

like jonmac- QFT

the person who made this topic who quite clearly learnt uses the spell checker all the time :blink:

i dont, thats because the police around here are nice people though :)

but ur not the police so if i told you to shut up you wouldnt, so its not a nice thing to say to someone that didnt understand a topic, when the topic is random gobble de goosh anyway.....so chill for goodness sake....

why do me and charlie get banned for these things, arnt people supposed to get warned for not using real english or something

like jonmac- QFT

the person who made this topic who quite clearly learnt uses the spell checker all the time :blink:

Because you are both morons? Hell, i think the trials park topic was enough to let everyone see that.

Both your attitudes are f**king awful. Everyone else has functioned, and can function on the forum fine. Little too no warnings, yet you two seem to be having massive trouble staying afloat? Have you ever stopped back and to think it might not actually be the forum, and it may actually be you two, especially as 4000+ other members can manage it fine?

Er, he's a moderator and can ban you, i'd say that's as close to forum police as you are going to get.

i think me and charlie should get an award for being able to turn any topic into an argument. even though we dont mean too. oh dont forget we can make the quickest "hot topics" as a rule everysingle one of the topics we post in is probably over 3 pages long

anyway, merry christmas.....especially jon

jon is mine and charlies love muffin :)

edit for post above: so even though they break rules, they dont get told off :P personally i think people take this forum too seriously, they should chill and have a laugh everynow and agen rather than ripping each others heads off (mainly ours) would be nice if everyone wasnt so stuck up......am i going to get banned for this now, because if i do i want you all to know that we love you really, just having some harmless fun

lots of love and kisses :wub:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Edited by braintreetrials

Because you are both morons? Hell, i think the trials park topic was enough to let everyone see that.

Both your attitudes are f**king awful. Everyone else has functioned, and can function on the forum fine. Little too no warnings, yet you two seem to be having massive trouble staying afloat? Have you ever stopped back and to think it might not actually be the forum, and it may actually be you two, especially as 4000+ other members can manage it fine?

Er, he's a moderator and can ban you, i'd say that's as close to forum police as you are going to get.

Moderators are more like PCSO's Admins are Police :) I find it amazing how you know what our attitudes are like through a forum. Im not my normal self on here at-all. I really doubt that we are the only members of this forum who are annoying people. JEASUS WINDOWS JUST f**kING CRASHED. its ok now.

Edited by iCharlie