Trials Tube

thewoomaster

Well if you read what the topic was about then it makes sense :unsure: , you dont just go into a topic without reading what's it about do you :-

Did'nt think to PM them :D

Ok then. Explain it to me. Trials tube. :S

"Nice one admin's dude's think its sweet"

Sorry but is that english.

The admins dude thinks the tube is sweet? WTF?!?!!!

Edited by iCharlie

Whats QFT?

Quoted for truth.

I'm not entirely sure why you persistently give 99% of this forum a reason to think your a moron, maybe you enjoy being the butt of all the jokes, being the most hated and most shunned, but if you don't sort your f**king attitude out you wont have this forum to be hated on, as you'll join the likes of Pete Wright of being forever banished.

Hold on, you don't know what TrialsTube is and that's why you had a go at him? Oh my days. You are so much more retarded and ignorant then i first thought.

Quoted for truth.

I'm not entirely sure why you persistently give 99% of this forum a reason to think your a moron, maybe you enjoy being the butt of all the jokes, being the most hated and most shunned, but if you don't sort your f**king attitude out you wont have this forum to be hated on, as you'll join the likes of Pete Wright of being forever banished.

I really dont care what people think. I also dont suck up to everyone with 'Senior' or 'Moderator' next to their name. I also dont take crap from them like being told to 'shut up'. They are moderators. If they do it. surely thats ok for us to do it.If you see a policeman smoking cannibis. Then you'd think its ok for you to do it.

Then read the start of topic make any sense? :lol:

No. I dont understand. Hence the words: 'Explain'

Edited by iCharlie

No, but if a policemen tell's me to shut up, i shut up.

Them smoking cannabis is a completely different ball game.

TrialsTube is up along the top navigation with a flashing green (new) next to it. Maybe next time you'll open your eyes before being a complete dick to yet another forum member when it is infact you who is being the new member worth poster.

I really dont care what people think. I also dont suck up to everyone with 'Senior' or 'Moderator' next to their name. I also dont take crap from them like being told to 'shut up'. They are moderators. If they do it. surely thats ok for us to do it.If you see a policeman smoking cannibis. Then you'd think its ok for you to do it.

No. I dont understand. Hence the words: 'Explain'

You abit of a twat :P soz dude but hey get over it or dont read it simple :angry:

Ok then. Explain it to me. Trials tube. :S

"Nice one admin's dude's think its sweet"

Sorry but is that english.

The admins dude thinks the tube is sweet? WTF?!?!!!

My god, stop picking at little things. His post was easy enough to understand if you look at it carefully.

Adam